As a Data Protection Counsel you will support the Data Protection Section in keeping operations of Hyundai Motor Europe, Genesis Motor Europe and its European subsidiaries in line with applicable data protection regulations.
We want you to:
* Support the Compliance Department and Data Protection Lead in operating the data protection management system of Hyundai Motor Europe, Genesis Motor Europe and its European subsidiaries
* Provide advice and closely cooperate with relevant departments to ensure processes and procedures are in line with data protection regulations
* Support the legal counsels and/or local compliance officer within European subsidiaries on projects that are relevant from a data protection perspective
* Monitor European subsidiaries regarding their compliance with group internal minimum standards
* Draft and revise internal GDPR documentation and procedures, data protection policies and guidelines
* Train employees, carry out risk assessments, monitor internal control measures and keep up to date documentation of relevant processes and procedures for data protection
You're driven by the constant desire to improve. Free to think without boundaries and explore every possibility, you'll embrace the challenge of pushing us to always find a better way. Because thinking unlimited is what you do. Confidently taking the lead on small projects and initiatives, your excellent communication skills will come into their own as you work closely with stakeholders from across the business.
You will also need to have:
* University degree (preferably in Law)
* Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of data protection, preferably working in-house
* Good knowledge of applicable data protection regulations and practices
* Ability to transform legal requirements into workable and practical solutions/experience in implementing data protection requirements
* Organizational and strong oral and written communication skills (to be able to communicate legal requirements across different functions)
* Very good command in English; German and/or other European language(s) is a plus
Rewards and Benefits
You'll enjoy a competitive salary, plus:
* Flexible working hours and hybrid work policy
* Continued learning and professional development
* Car sharing and lease mobility program
* Complimentary nutritious food and drink in our canteen
* Complimentary fitness facility and company sport activities such as tennis, soccer, yoga, etc.
Become part of a global company with a history of success and ambitious plans for the future. Please apply by creating your candidate profile and attaching your application documents in English.
In case of questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posted on:||03 Dec 2022|