At (COMPANY NAME), our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe's vibrant tech hub Berlin, we've become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take (COMPANY NAME) to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
The role will be responsible for leading strategy planning and analyzing marketing campaigns for our customers with a strong focus on cross channel campaigns (email, push notification & in-app, sms). The role will be in charge of defining the overall CRM strategy for our international markets with a clear focus on improving CRM performance. With the support from analysts, the role will create/improve current reporting and extract insights regarding optimization of customer segmentation and customer journeys. Finally, the role will cooperate closely with the Campaign team to run initiatives across all countries and in relation with other functions like Customer Experience or Product teams.
Who we're looking for
* 2-3 years of work with previous experience in CRM / customer centric functions
* Proven project management skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Data-driven: the ability to define and interpret analysis, and convert insights into business decisions and campaign optimizations
* Good knowledge of CRM tools
* Solid understanding of CRM fundamentals: GDPR compliance, email deliverability, A/B split testing, etc
* Mobile CRM knowledge preferred
* Strong written & oral communication skills (English)
What we offer
* The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
* A vibrant, international environment
* A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
* Competitive compensation
* Sabbatical Policy
* Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your (COMPANY NAME) boxes, discount on the (COMPANY NAME) GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
Are you up for a challenge