Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
(COMPANY NAME) has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York, São Paulo and Vienna.
Once here you will:
* You will be responsible for the outsourcing, monitoring and will be a central contact partner for internal- and external auditors
* You help us to identify outsourcing risks, actively manage and communicate those to the management
* You will optimize the outsourcing management processes together with the related control environment
* You will drive process improvement in line with N26s global expansion strategy
* We can rely on your work to analyze, report and align with management for various topics
What you will bring
* Master's degree in Business/Finance, Business Informatics, Information Management, preferable Economics
* At least ideally 3 years of hands-on experience in a role as a Project Manager, Business Development Manager or Implementation Manager within a banking environment.
* Getting out of your comfort zone and trying new things as your daily mantra
* Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint on an advanced level, ideally SQL-like analyses
* Very good German and English language skills
* Start-up compatibility, hands-on mentality, integrity and reliability
* Passion to built the "Bank the world loves to use"
What's in it for you:
* Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany's #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running xxxx0;
* Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, (COMPANY NAME) premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
* 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
* A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
* Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
* Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
* A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status