Want to be a Hero? Join the #1 GLOBAL LEADER in Online Food Delivery!
We are looking for a Specialist, Rider Payments (f/m/d) to join the Fintech team at our incredible Hero Hub in the heart of Berlin.
* You will be a part of the rider payments team which manages both pay-in and pay-out processes amounting billions of Euros
* You will conduct market research to address pain points of the pay-in and pay-out process
* You will build-up collaboration with the third-party providers and manage the relationships with them including negotiating the commercial terms, communicating the product requirements
* You will work with the logistics, product and finance team very closely to streamline payment operations and drive automation
Your heroic skills:
* You have 2+ years of experience in payments landscape.(Acquirer, PSP, Wallet Provider, Payment/Finance teams etc.)
* You are data savvy: you feel comfortable with analytical tools and collaborating with data teams in order to make data-driven decisions
* You have advanced Excel knowledge and presentation skills
* You are solution-oriented and have a high sense of ownership
* You feel comfortable on driving multiple initiatives
* You are fluent in English (more language knowledge is a plus)
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities.
* English is our working language and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room. We are also working with local partners to offer childcare placements.
* Flexible working hours with the option of working from home.
* Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
* Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
* Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events.
* Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
We're looking forward to your application