Want to be a Hero? Join the #1 GLOBAL LEADER in Online Food Delivery!
We are looking for a Specialist, Commission Revenue (f/m/d) to join our Central Team at our incredible Hero Hub in the heart of Berlin.
- Analysis & Reporting
* Own and model the impact of commission changes on revenue and profitability and create budget comparison
* Forecast revenue potential, compare with actual performance and identify areas for improvement
* Monitor performance and effectiveness of commission initiatives implemented in countries
* Support senior management with ad-hoc reports, business cases and analysis
* Coordinate with analytics teams across the organization to track and improve data quality and create actionable reports, provide project status updates and presentations on ongoing projects
- Project Management
* Follow up with the local sales teams on the performance, investigate reasons for under-performance and recommend an action plan
* Prepare detailed project plans with clear timelines and task ownership, conduct regular followup meetings and update all stakeholders regarding the progress, blockers etc.
Your heroic skills:
* You gained at least 1-3 years of relevant experience
* You are analytical, with extensive experience in Excel modelling and reporting on business metrics
* You have strong knowledge of analytical toolkit - SQL/Tableau and an understanding of basic statistics concepts
* You have project management skills, including defining project goals, creating detailed project plans, and managing execution by multiple teams
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities.
* English is our working language and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room. We are also working with local partners to offer childcare placements.
* Flexible working hours with the option of remote working.
* Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
* Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
* Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events.
* Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
We're looking forward to your application