We are searching for an entrepreneurial and dynamic EU Packaging Specialist to join the Supply Chain Management team in our Berlin HQ.
If you are passionate about purchasing, supply chain, packaging sustainability, and product development, and would also enjoy working an assortment of tasks with a variety of suppliers and stakeholders - we are looking forward to your application!
(COMPANY NAME) brings delicious, fresh and simple cooking back to the people. Every week our chefs develop new inspiring and delicious recipes. Our customers choose the dishes they would like to cook and we deliver recipes and all ingredients that they need. We are a rapidly growing company operating in US, Australia and Europe, spreading over 7 countries with more than 900 employees. We leverage technology to re-invent the global food supply chain to reduce un-ethical food waste.
But in the end it's simple: We started (COMPANY NAME) because we love cooking and we love eating!
* Manage relationships with core suppliers, and negotiate supply agreements with them to fulfill the needs of production;
* Control the delivery of shipments of packaging into our facility through the schedule and placing of Purchase Orders,
* Work with a variety of different teams (Quality & Safety, Production, Logistics, Finance, Marketing, etc.), to ensure the smooth running of business;
* Investigate new product innovations and opportunities, and create business cases to analyze the benefit of any possible change (cost, sustainability, benefit to production efficiency, etc.);
* Respond actively to internal or external changes that require forward thinking and planning;
* Manage projects regarding any new packaging developments, controlling timelines and ensuring deadlines are met.
* From your first day you have a real impact on shaping and developing our operations;
* True ownership, real responsibilities, and strong opportunities for growth;
* Flat hierarchies and a great team spirit;
* A challenge in a fast-growing company with great development opportunities;
* A dynamic start-up team with big ambitions;
* Share options - participate in our journey;
* Awesome Food
* Degree in Commerce, Economics, Science, Management, Sustainability, or Engineering;
* A background and/or interest in sustainability, ideally relating to the topic of packaging;
* Experience in Supply Chain Management and/or Procurement (ideally);
* The ability to work with data and create business cases to aid decision making;
* Experience working in an environment with an ERP is a plus;
* The ability to juggle many different tasks and prioritize based on what is most important and impactful to the business;
* Strong communication skills and ability to manage different stakeholders through the entire project life cycle (from concept design to delivery);
* Entrepreneurial mindset, someone who loves identifying opportunities and getting things done;
* Curiosity and proactive attitude in researching new solutions and create new concepts in line with the ongoing business needs;
* A hands-on mindset; someone who will to think about the physical impact any packaging changes have on the production cycle in our facility