Supply Chain Planner (F/M/D)
DE, Hamburg | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 7632
Are you a specialist within Transport and Supply Chain Planning? Do you want to use your abilities to create a more sustainable world? Do you want to be part of a department with a major impact on the business through planning the right transport and sourcing set-up for the sales projects in EMEA? Then look at this exciting opportunity!
Sales>Global Supply Chain> Portfolio Planning:
Be part of a highly dedicated team, that strive for optimizing the transport and vessel operations for Wind Turbine projects for Vestas. The department is responsible for calculating budgets, optimize transport portfolio, capacity planning and utilization of Vessels for EMEA region.
* Create E2E transport budgets as input for sales projects
* Continuously ensure transparency of cost and risk factors for sales projects related to transport
* Create and maintain transport plans for the business to execute
* Optimise and consolidate vessel transport of projects
* Communicate and align transport plans with production, transport execution, construction and sales
The key to success in this position is experience with supply chain planning within road transport and vessel operations of heavy equipment. We imagine that you have a master's degree in Supply Chain Management, is educated as freight forwarder or have similar experience within quotation and budgeting. Moreover, we will value the following qualifications:
* Experience in working with complex supply chains in a global environment
* Experience with transport budgets or quoting preferred
* Strong English skills (both written and oral).
* High level of experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* You have strong analytical skills and are structured
* You have a strong drive and is self-motivated
* You know how to manage your stakeholders efficiently at all levels by building and maintaining relations
* You are able to keep the overall perspective under pressure and have a pragmatic approach to challenges
* You are a convincing communicator and should be comfortable presenting to all levels within the organisation
* You are mainly team oriented, but still able to demonstrate enthusiasm for taking on responsibility and achieving results independently
There will be travel of up to 20% expected in this role.
What we offer:
* As a member of the Vestas team, we offer a competitive salary and one of the most comprehensive benefits plans in the industry. Amongst the many amenities we offer: Medical aid, pension scheme, and much more.
Closing date: 19th March 2020
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels