Berlin, Germany HR Recruiting Talent Acquisition
Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning technologies to connect people to their next job. On the other side, with the (COMPANY NAME) platform, we enable recruiters - our customers - who are desperately looking for talent, to get their open positions filled quickly with perfectly matching candidates.
With more than 1500 customers and a team of 120+, our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
By the end of 2020, we want to help 1 million people to find the right job to live a fulfilling life.
We are looking for a working student to support us long-term up to 20h/week in our Berlin Office. Your focus will be on a variety of smaller projects and tasks to increase the overall productivity of our growing R&D department.
In your role you report directly to the CTO and collaborate heavily with the CPO and founder, the VP Product, Engineering Managers and Product Owners and other key members of the organisation.
* Help establishing next level product and software delivery processes in a growing startup
* Improve and automate workflows and processes, dashboards (JIRA etc.)
* Support our quarterly product development planning cycle
* Help structure and document knowledge (with Confluence)
* Assist leads in divers tasks such as scheduling, running workshops, preparing presentations
* Support the engineering team in small deliveries (depending on your interest and skills)
* Support the QA team in automation tests (depending on your interest and skills)
* Drive small and diverse projects with complete ownership
* Learn and grow with us while having fun
Depending on your interests and capabilities, the role can evolve in the future into either more engineering (including coding) or product focused.
* student status in a German institution in computer science, engineering or similar
* free time to work at least 10-15h a week with us ideally over 3-4 days/week
* good English skills - both in writing as well as speaking
* analytical mindset and ability to communicate complex matters in a structured way
* proactive and self-reliant - you work independently with some guidance
* reliable and committed to deliver solutions fast
* the ability to work with us for at least 12 months (rather longer)
* strong interest in fast-paced tech startup industry and software product development
* any kind of programming experience
* good presentation skills for technical subjects
* willingness to roll up sleeves and acquire new skills fast
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals who want to make a difference. Thus, we are interested in information/links to any work or projects you have done outside your day job both technical and non-technical.
Depending on your performance and aspirations, this can be a possible door opener to an entry-level position in our company.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Great product with purpose: To help people get the right job to live a fulfilling life. Learn more here.
* Welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
* Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
* Modern technology stack: Check out our Stack.
* High-quality equipment: Electric standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
* Career development: Clear 7-step career path supported by In-house trainings and personal development budget for external trainings/conferences
* Secure Job: Over 1'000 large clients, proven business model & over 20MEUR financing
* Work-Life Balance: Flexible working hours, paid sabbaticals, remote work possibilities and more
* Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, sports membership, employee stock options, fresh fruit & great drinks and much more
* Great Office: Air-conditioned office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets
Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us