Global Product Manager, Phlebology (m/f/d)
The Global Marketing team of our Health and Medical Solutions business unit in Hamburg is looking for a talent as a temporary replacement for a Global Product Manager who is on parental leave as of January 2021. The contract is limited until 3x.xx.xxx2. The current role responsibility is in development projects for Digital Technology Solutions within Compression Therapy and in close collaboration with the eShop team and key countries.
We're looking for people who embody our values, aren't afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We're always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
What You Will Do
* Responsible for existing digital solutions within Compression Therapy and establish go-to-market for further roll-outs
* Drive innovation pipeline and service set-up of digital technologies or devices in close collaboration with R&D and key markets
* Ongoing marketing support in the project streams
* Work with cross-functional Global business partners from Medical Affairs, Project Management, Product Development, Communications
* Link between eShop team and Product Management (core group member, support of eShop team with product, process & market knowledge)
* Handle market requests and be responsible as key contact person for Digital technology solutions
* Monitor performance data (i.e. countries, Innovations) and market trends including competitors activities/launches
* Monitor A&P spend
Who You Are
* Min. Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Marketing; Master level preferred
* Working experience with digital solutions desired (branches preferred: Medical Devices / Healthcare)
* Marketing background or knowledge is an advantage
* High affinity for digital devices and solutions
* Fluent English (written & spoken); Second language (German, French or Spanish) preferred
* Strong patient/user and customer focus
* High flexibility, strong project management experience
* Capability to perform under high pressure, in a complex working environment
* High level of ambition and initiative
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Excellent financial and analytical skill set
* Strong intercultural interests and sensitivity
What We Can Offer You
* An employer that takes sustainability and its responsibility towards employees and society seriously
* A structured onboarding plan
* An extremely broad product range that helps patients daily to regain their quality of life
* An international environment that knows no borders
* A brand new building with a modern working environment and equipment (e.g. height adjustable tables)
* An exciting, challenging opportunity with varied tasks in a dynamic and competent team
* A friendly and open-minded working atmosphere as well as freedom to assert your ideas
* Holiday allowance, bonus payments, subsidy for local transport ticket
* 30 days vacation, flexible office hours, home office
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at (COMPANY NAME) is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date