About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, (COMPANY NAME) is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, (COMPANY NAME) provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by (COMPANY NAME) in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 (COMPANY NAME) generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros.
The division Account Payments is a strong growing pillar of Financial Services within (COMPANY NAME) and with its services end-to-end accountable for the delivered services to the client. It is responsible for developing and processing of account-to-account payment transactions and associated services. This includes amongst others: SEPA, Instant Payments, multicurrency- & high value payments and SWIFT transactions.
One specific aspect of Account Payments is to manage huge multi-year customer programs, for which IT development as well as insourcing of existing customer assets, services and people are a significant part.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
* You take the leadership for long lasting programs of strategic importance incl. a multi-million program budget
* You build and maintain a very structured program governance to stay in control at all times and initiate pro-active actions or mitigations where required together with your program and project teams
* You are the face to the customer and represent (COMPANY NAME) within the scope of this program
* You interact with all internal and external stakeholders on an informal and formal basis. In your role you organize and chair project and / or program board meetings to inform stakeholders and make agreement within the mandates given to you.
* You coordinate the cooperation of your program with the group functions in the company (Sales, Finance, HR, Legal, Risk Management or Internal Audit)
* You closely align with the respective internal business areas on planned activities and dependencies and support the agile Transformation of Account Payments
* You are willing and able to travel to clients in Germany or abroad where required
* You report directly to the Division Head of Account Payments within this role
Signs of success
* You ensure by pro-actively steering the program with all its several projects to achieve the objectives in terms of scope, budget and timeline
* You are able to build and maintain a good relationship of trust and cooperation with our customers, the project team and other internal / external key stakeholders
Skills we can't do without:
* You have several years of professional experience in project management in a complex banking environment and have already successfully implemented large-scale programs / projects of significant size (multi-million EUR) on your own responsibility.
* You have methodological skills in traditional and agile project management (e.g. PRINCE2, SAFe, SCRUM).
* You have a good understanding of technical contexts.
* You are used to operate in a dynamic environment and to act independently.
* You think and act in an entrepreneurial, result-oriented and structured manner.
* You are fluent in English and German, both spoken and written, and have a confident manner towards the customer
* You have a degree in economics or computer science.
Skills we'd like:
* Practical experience in management consulting is an advantage.
* You prove solid knowledge of processes and participants in the field of payments
* You are familiar with working in complex matrix environments
* You are used and like to work in multi-cultural teams
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What's more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At (COMPANY NAME) our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from (COMPANY NAME). Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
|Posted on:||14 Sep 2021|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|