Berlin, Germany adtech affiliate marketing B2B Digital Marketing Jira Performance Marketing product management Project Management quality management Saas SCRUM
Do you like to do things with absolute passion and a love for a high level of personal responsibility? Do you like working online and have the desire to ambitiously support a rapidly growing start-up? Then you should become part of our success story.
(COMPANY NAME) is seeking a Product Manager to join our development team. We're looking for someone who's passionate about analyzing markets and trends and researching areas of potential growth and being a significant liaison point between customers and our team.
You'll be an integral part of the engineering team and will work closely with others throughout our company to deliver the best possible product to our customers. Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in Product Management, setting priorities, and ensuring the best possible product and service quality.
This position is full-time and based in our great office in Berlin.
Your benefits at (COMPANY NAME):
* Competitive compensation
* A beautiful loft office, located in Berlin-Kreuzberg
* A highly motivated and driven team of the smartest people in the industry
* Lots of responsibilities, opportunities, and a flat hierarchy
* Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities
* Regular company events
* Free drinks
Your responsibilities include:
* Research and analyze the market, our customers, and the road map for our product
* Work closely with the development team to manage workload and focus
* Identify areas of potential growth and actively pursue them
* Liaise with our employees and customers, to ensure the best possible service
* Work extensively in JIRA to manage development tickets and determine priorities
* Assuring that the development team is deploying quality output.
* Familiarity with JIRA or similar project management tools
* Experience managing projects
* In-depth knowledge of Scrum process and principles
* Excellent written and spoken English skills
* Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
* Creative thinker with a vision
* Attention to detail
* Knowledge of/familiarity with web development in general
* Experience with affiliate marketing/performance marketing
* Experience with B2B SaaS
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|