Category & Product Management Manager (m/f/d)
Place of work: Munich
Working hours: full-time
Starting date: as soon as possible
* Managing the (COMPANY NAME) brand portfolio/product brands and category management
* Setting the pricing & brand positioning
* Working on and developing the product mix
* Developing Go-to-market strategies while doing the planning, coordination and execution of all product launches
* Managing the Product lifecycle management
* Taking the responsibility for the Product catalog (annually, seasonal updates)
* Doing and running analytics: KPIs, interpretation of the given data, performance monitoring and reporting, dashboards
* Implementing and controlling of the product brands campaigns and promotions, including product activations, special offers and overall product campaigns
* Establishing brand presentations (for internal and external) and brand support with the organization of trade fairs (B2B) together with Communications and TCCM (Trade & Cross-Channel-Marketing) departments
* Assurance of the corporate guidelines implementation of the brand design principles, systematics as well as their further development according different customers, market and relevant stakeholders requirements
* Controlling and reporting of the product marketing budget (incl. OPEX) and navigating within the budget framework to meet targets
* Evaluating Market Data by gathering relevant data to effectively support regional brand strategies of blockbusters
* You only have eyes for the customer, you desire to take full ownership of assigned projects working independently, you know how to track market data (i.e. GfK, EURONET) realize customer and consumer surveys, you know how to present your brand portfolio adapting to your audience (upper management, employees, customers), and you are at ease with brands and products analytics (using ERP systems, CRM systems or Social Media).
* You come from a BA/Bsc. or Master degree in Marketing, or Business Administration, or Optics.
* You can demonstrate a successful minimum 2 years of experience in the field of Sales/Marketing with amassed skills in optics brand and product management.
* You are fluent in German and English to support and share across the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and European organization
|Posted on:||17 Feb 2023|