Hi, we're (COMPANY NAME)
We're excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? (COMPANY NAME) has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
As part of the (COMPANY NAME) Originals team, you will use data and insights to create one-of-a-kind events and experiences that allow people to have unforgettable moments.
Who you'll work with
You will join one of our offices either in BERLIN or MADRID to work with the teams and directly interact with our partners, providers, and venues.
In this role you will help (COMPANY NAME) grow its pipeline of original events. To do so, you will interact with all departments of (COMPANY NAME), from Marketing to Operations.
The team you're about to join consists of people that are motivated, young, and fun. On top of having multicultural backgrounds, people in the team are all top profiles: McKinsey, Amazon, Google, KKR, Cirque du Soleil, PSG, and Roland Garros.
What you'll do
As a Junior Project Manager, you will work with your team lead to develop, launch and manage your events, from A to Z. Together with the other departments, you will define the way to scale this event to all our other markets. You will be responsible for owning the strategic planning, execution, and reporting for our key strategic experiences.
When you join (COMPANY NAME), you are joining a company that will invest in your professional development. You will receive training and coaching on how to:
* Provide a detailed analysis of business opportunities and inefficiencies; proposing changes to operational processes; driving a high standard in customer satisfaction; ensuring high-quality experiences are delivered.
* Manage events from conception to delivery, working with existing partners and developing new relationships
* Help to scale the Candlelight experience in the DACH team
* Coordinate with the different internal teams at (COMPANY NAME)
* Work with the (COMPANY NAME) marketing team to make sure events make an impact both in terms of ticket sales and coverage
* Manage, report on, and grow revenue from Candlelight Events
* Represent the (COMPANY NAME) brand at events
* Make informed decisions based on data (including P&L analysis)
* Work with the Candlelight teams across the brand in the Dutch+Nordics market
* Ensure COVID-19 safety measures are being followed at all events and assist in training staff
* 1+ years in a project management role or consulting background. This is not a position for an events background.
* Fluent German and English with excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
* Huge appetite for learning and the ability to pick up new skills quickly. You will also have strong analytical, relationship management, and organizational skills.
* You'll be solution-focused, identifying problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions.
* You'll have strong communication skills and a proven track record of building positive working relationships.
* Highly organized and efficient
* Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts
* Great networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
* Able to communicate with events partners, brands, agencies, and talent on efforts
* Manage of excel and PowerPoint is essential.
* Able to handle large amounts of work and parallel work-streams
* Collaborative and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
* Knowledge of promotional tools such as Facebook and Instagram is a plus
* Strong academic background is a plus
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
What you'll get
* Attractive compensation package and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
* Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
* 40% discount on all (COMPANY NAME) events and experiences
* Private health insurance
* Gympass Membership
* Flexible remuneration
* Work in the heart of the city, with possible travel across our markets
* Home office friendly
* Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
* Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Our hiring process
* A 30 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan, assess cultural fit and answer any questions you may have
* A 60 min online test with three topics: logic, analytics and written understanding
* A 30 min conversation with your future manager
* A 45 min video call with your future manager, including questions about your profile and a business case presentation (to be prepared in advance)
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within a week.
Thank you for considering joining (COMPANY NAME). We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: (COMPANY NAME)'s Blog | Tech.Eu | TechCrunch
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how (COMPANY NAME) processes your personal data, click here (COMPANY NAME) - Candidate Privacy Notice
|Posted on:||25 Mar 2023|
|Industry:||Audiovisual / Showbiz|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, German|