Changing the world through digital experiences is what (COMPANY NAME)'s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
As a Talent Sourcer at (COMPANY NAME) you will be proactively identifying and engaging leading talent, working with Talent Partners and Hiring Managers across a number of critical searches. You'll be driving creative talent strategies including talent heat mapping, strategic research, social media, online databases, Boolean, networking and attending & hosting meet-ups and events. We're passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience which starts from the first conversation someone has with us.
What you'll do
* Your time will primarily be spent in three areas of Candidate Generation: Candidate Identification and Qualification - b) Business Insight & Market Research - and (c) Operational Excellence
* Work cross-functionally to gain deep knowledge about the business while networking with experts in their field
* Identify, prospect and present a short-list of exceptional candidates to respective Talent Partners
* Will concurrently scout on 10+ critical searches at one time at various phases of the recruiting cycle
* Provide metrics and analysis on sourcing campaigns
* Drive effective lead generation campaigns through LinkedIn and other social media platforms as well as identify/test other methodologies and 3rd party software/solutions.
* Make recommendations to Recruiting Partners & Hiring Managers about competitive landscape supported with your respective research and market data
* Market and advertise critical roles on external sites, blogs, user groups & social networks
* Position (COMPANY NAME) as an employer of choice compared to our competition
* Confidently present opportunities to passive candidates and be able to articulate (COMPANY NAME)'s position in the market
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong sourcing experience from either in-house, RPO or Agency environment
* Goal oriented, metrics driven Talent Sourcer with ability to fine tune process and methodology to optimize response rates
* Current with social technologies and sourcing tools (incl. LinkedIn, Xing, etc.)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
* Build trust with others by being consistent, making and keeping commitments, protecting confidences and treating others with respect
* Confident in networking; ability to build relationships with prospective candidates and organizations
* Problem solving and ability to get creative with sourcing strategy
* Flexible & positive attitude; calm-under pressure
* Fluency in English and German is essential
* Strong business insight and current on market trends
* Current with social technologies (incl. LinkedIn, Xing, etc.)
* Proficient in MS Office
At (COMPANY NAME), you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, (COMPANY NAME)'s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the (COMPANY NAME) Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status