The Associate Project Manager will be responsible for planning and executing projects and activation of campaign landing pages across 18 European markets, ensuring local markets have the templates, tools, and know-how to activate effectively. Identify risks and issues, and support by offering potential solutions. Share your understanding of the capabilities and advantages of OneWeb with local markets.
What is OneWeb? It's Daimler's CMS (Content Management System) built on Adobe Experience Manager. A OneWeb project might involve the following: briefing our local markets on campaign landing page launch, steering content projects and activation of new features on Daimler websites, soliciting market questions and feedback to share with our client so that we can improve the user experience in order to support our client's goal: to create a better online experience for their customers and foster a more centralized approach in the creation of that user experience.
* Responsible for day-to-day relationship with 18 Region Europe markets, managing their requests, understanding their requirements and ensuring adoption of global and regional blueprints as well as gathering feedback to improve the blueprints for future campaigns and product updates
* Enable best-practice share between markets
* Build processes and ways of working with the markets by finding a balance between centralization/standardization and individual approach and proactively suggest improvements
* Understand markets' requirements for new features and applications
* Keep track of demands and bugs that impact markets and communicate accordingly
* Provide consultancy to markets and to Network Operations teams where necessary
* Own weekly market communications and conduct individual market calls to ensure markets understand the global and regional strategy
* Steer new features activation and more complex content projects
* Work with CMS to understand the structure of Daimler pages
* Work with the client to present market activations of Regional and Global campaigns
* Collaborate closely with the various stakeholders to ensure all campaigns and assets are delivered effectively with optimal centralization
* Manage tools (MS Teams / Confluence / shared drive) and ensure information sharing
The Associate Project Manager is market-facing to the client and (COMPANY NAME) Emil global/regional teams and accountable for all development across OneWeb and digital campaign requirements. This role requires a hands-on approach, and an ability to work within a distributed, matrix-style team.
* 2+ year experience in digital marketing (agency side with additional client or consultancy experience a plus)
* Digital native with data-centric and customer-centric thinking
* Strong communication skills
* Strong Regional advisor to all 18 markets - able to bring their digital knowledge in addressing business challenges and appropriate recommendations to deliver on objectives
* Team minded and influencer - able to work closely with diverse teams
* Detail-oriented, good eye for the client-ready presentations
* Open to travel
* Solid writing and speaking skills in English