(COMPANY NAME) has redefined commerce by raising the standard for how companies of all sizes sell their products and services. To help power 1,xxx,xx0+ merchants in more than 175 different countries, (COMPANY NAME) is always growing and finding new ways to create more value for commerce businesses around the world. Our mission with Oberlo, a brand within (COMPANY NAME), is to inspire people to start online businesses as a means of achieving independence, financial freedom, and personal growth.
Our team is growing in Berlin and we're on the lookout for a Marketing Designer who can help us to build on our existing success with creative campaigns for our audiences. People across the globe rely on Oberlo to run their business, and we're looking for somebody who can make their experiences with Oberlo even better.
We are a friendly, collaborative team, who leave their ego at the door, focussed on creating high-quality experiences that grow (COMPANY NAME) above everything else.
As a Marketing Designer, you will:
* Work closely with our marketing team on Oxxxxx.xxm landing pages to convert visitors to buyers in cross-channel marketing campaigns
* Create assets for our digital channels spanning from social media campaigns to video content
* Use design and brand guidelines to create engaging marketing content for our audience
* Consistently ship valuable and high-quality work without sacrificing speed
* Be responsible for organizing your work and your deadlines, and coordinating with the marketing team and other designers to ensure it's delivered on-time
You'll need to have:
* Fluency in English is a must
* A burning passion for developing high-quality visual designs
* Proficiency in industry-leading design and collaboration tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, After Effects, Figma, etc.
* A polished visual portfolio of your design work and experience
* Drive to learn constantly and stay on top of industry trends
* Experience collaborating with cross-discipline teams to take design projects from conception to completion
* Track record of managing multiple projects amid shifting priorities
* BONUS if you have experience with motion graphics or animation
How to Apply:
If you're interested in helping us shape the future of commerce around the world, send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, Dribble, Behance, publications, or whatever represents what you do best. We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. Leah is looking forward to reading your application.
This posting will be open until 9am on Friday April 1x, xxx0.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities