(COMPANY NAME) is a global B2B SaaS company, specialising in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented (COMPANY NAME)'s solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has 16 offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco and in 2019 secured one of the year's largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
As a Performance Marketing Manager you will join our paid acquisition team in Berlin and take over campaigns for Social Ads (Linkedin, Facebook, etc.) as well as Adwords for Search.
- Drive performance of demand generation campaigns end-to-end across different channels
- Take full ownership of your acquisition budget, campaign forecasts per country along with campaign KPI analysis
- Harness strong collaboration with our Head of Demand Generation and our project managers, product marketing owners, and graphic designers
What you bring:
- Solid experience in paid acquisition especially in the B2B environment. (familiarity with MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities)
- Proficient level on social ads, good knowledge of Adwords
- Proven track record with LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager and the Adwords interface
- Strong KPI focus - You're 100% KPI-driven!
- Good Level of Excel, experience with Salesforce or similar a big plus
- Excellent communication skills, solution-focus, great attention to detail and above average organisational skills
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you'll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin