Berlin, Germany brand strategy Digital Marketing Growth Marketing Online Marketing SEO
MVP Factory reinvents software development for companies and engineers. We deliver the best software on earth, combining elite engineers, designers, and product managers with artificial intelligence on our platform. We are the trusted partner for end-to-end digital product execution of various companies - from well-funded tech start-ups to global enterprises. We strive to be the #1 company for planning, designing, and building digital products.
To help us communicate and execute that vision, we are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager (f/m/div) to join us in our Berlin office.
As the topic owner for marketing internally as well as on client-facing projects you will have the chance to influence how we as a company position ourselves and grow a team that stands at the forefront of innovative digital marketing.
Your responsibilities are broad and diverse. To put it in a nutshell: Grab the steering wheel and build a marketing function from A to Z.
From our perspective, your initial priorities should be:
* Create and execute an original, forward-looking inbound strategy that reflects MVP Factory's core brand values in order to drive inbound marketing growth.
* Understand the life cycle of our project business to set up a strategy that fills our funnels sustainably.
* Lead and ensure consistency in all internal and external marketing efforts.
* Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end2end across multiple channels (Google Ads, LinkedIn Lead campaigns, sponsored content, etc.).
* Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our existing and potential clients.
* Be responsible for setting up and maintaining a marketing analytics structure, and perform ROI analysis.
* Steer and control all relevant marketing KPIs.
* Engage and manage relevant partners and clients, with the goal of increasing organic traffic.
* Continuously optimize and maintain website content with high attention to detail, including SEO.
* Own and manage the content marketing pipeline.
As a Marketing Consultant, you will also
* Jump on client projects and take ownership of the development and implementation of strategies to increase the client's marketing performance
* Detect potentials and challenges when it comes to optimization and innovation
* Act as an ambassador for digital transformation and help the client grow longterm
* Take charge over the controlling and reporting together with the client to make sure our actions have a positive impact
* This role is set up to work 50:50 on client projects and internally. The scope will change over time which gives you room to shape the.
This job requires a marketing generalist who brings not only experience but especially the curiosity to try and validate new approaches, who is resilient and can turn a fail into a learning opportunity for the team. In the past you:
* built marketing expertise within at least 3 years and have worked in either a consulting & agency surrounding or different B2B tech startups.
* developed a solid skill set in the areas of SEO and performance marketing.
* discovered a holistic marketing approach that also got you in touch with content marketing and triggered your creativity.
* gained first leadership experience, not necessarily for a team but also for a topic, the more, the better.
* grew a network in Germany's marketing and media scene that is a source of knowledge sharing and increases your reach.
* showed that you are driven by entrepreneurship and innovation, you enjoy taking a risk for the sake of a new discovery, and see yourself as a life-long learner.
* have been working with meticulous attention to detail, great organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
This role also requires a talent for words and language, both written and verbal communication skills in German (C2) and English (C1).
Most of our work is Berlin-based or remote and sometimes we travel to our clients to make sure we can accommodate all their needs.
The benefit of joining a team full of motivated and curious colleagues allows you to push yourself and enjoy working with us.
It's our goal to be a workplace that inspires and challenges people. We know we work hard and we also know that our colleagues have needs that go beyond a filled drinks fridge, so we:
* ensure flexible working hours that accommodate lifestyles of early birds, night owls, families, travelers and explorers
* made the "remote" part of our DNA long ago. "Mobile / Home office" isn't a benefit any longer.
* have fun. Dinners, paddleball games, trips, an open office playlist, and a strong sense of humor make not only our colleagues laugh but our clients enjoy working with us from our office.
* live a feedback culture that asks everyone to be candid and reflected. We speak up and we listen.
* love change - not for the sake of changing but we embrace that we need to move forward and we aren't afraid to ask the tough questions.
* know we aren't perfect but we want to get there together with you. Tell us what you need to strive and let's make it happen.
Oh and… we play chess not foosball in the office, we don't have a barista but a breathtaking view, we aren't unicorns but pay competitively, we are dog-friendly and our company sweatshirts are REALLY comfortable