(COMPANY NAME) is a pan-European initiative launched in 2020, aiming to create the European public by providing every day on its platform the most relevant articles on Europe contributed by leading publications. (COMPANY NAME) makes all articles accessible to everyone by translating them into various European languages. Learn more at (COMPANY NAME).eu.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a resourceful Growth Marketing Manager to drive the growth of our community. You are self-started, enthusiastic, eager to learn, and keen to develop a career within a growing team while helping to shape the future and direction of (COMPANY NAME) and the European public sphere.
What are your daily tasks?
* Continually expand, test, measure, and optimise online and offline marketing programs to drive significant membership growth and maximise retention over time
* Develop collaborations with third parties, particularly with influencers and identified partners for markets
* Create and supervise referral programs within our product and with partners
* Support the Market Intelligence Manager in analysing marketing performance data and users' feedback to introduce improvement plans
* Collaborate closely with product & editorial teams to implement growth strategies and funnel improvements
What should you bring?
* At least 2 years of experience in marketing, marketing analytics, communications, or similar discipline
* Proven track-record in user acquisition, referral programs, influencer and guerilla marketing
* Advanced knowledge of relevant tools such as Hubspot, Expandi.io, Hootsuite etc.
* Prior experience in media projects
* Understanding and basic knowledge of European debates and politics is a plus
* Excellent English skills, other European languages are a plus
* Structured, data-driven and autonomous way of working
* Strong interpersonal and networking skills
* Growth-mindset and strive to be better every day
This position is based in our Berlin office