Berlin, Germany CRM emarsys marketing automation
AVA & MAY is a social media-native home fragrances & wellness brand, bringing the world to your home in the form of scents, colours and high quality products. We promote the brand through social media influencers and strong brand-based communities and have a proven track record of successfully building lifestyle brands.
In recent months we have successfully entered the German market with candles and diffusers. We are now about to launch the next chapter of our journey - with new products, new categories and new countries!
We are searching for a Junior CRM Manager (m/f/x) to help us engage with our customer base and implement CRM strategies along the customer lifecycle of our brand.
* Supporting the implementation of cross-country and cross-channel CRM campaigns, automated life cycle programs and list-building measures
* Conceptualization and implementation of CRM tactics (including email campaign design, audience and campaign set up, automation build) to prospect customers, convert and engage with them, as well as to continuously improve retention and loyalty with the help of our VIP program
* Subsequent reporting on performance, continuous tracking and improvement of relevant KPIs; A/B-testings and advanced segmentation
* Working closely with the CRM Manager and coordination with adjacent departments, such as marketing and content, to deliver the right messages at the right time and ensure a data-driven approach
* University degree in business studies with a focus on marketing or a related field
* First professional experience in CRM, e-mail marketing and/or marketing automation, ideally in direct-to-consumer e-commerce
* Basic knowledge of email KPIs and CRM-related metrics, such as CLV, or willingness to dive deep into these concepts
* Passion for CRM-related topics with a hunger to learn more and innovate; experience with common CRM tools, such as Emarsys, is a plus
* Structural thinking and analytical mindset, combined with strong creativity and natural curiosity
* Fluent in English, fluency in German is a plus
What we offer:
* Become part of an ambitious, international team in the heart of Berlin
* Obtain a high degree of responsibility from day one - steep learning curve across a multitude of CRM tactics and strong personal growth
* Profit from clear development paths, trainings and salary possibilities
* Market standard salary and many additional perks, such as own equipment and public transportation ticket
Sounds like a fit? We cannot wait to meet you