The role of this job will be to support the Performance team with the writing of ad copies, blog posts, video text overlays, newsletters and landing pages. The breakdown of channels will be the following:
75% Performance (Display, Paid Social, Paid Search)
To be successful, you will:
→ Work with partners across functions
Be involved in initial brainstorming and creative discussions with Content, Design and Performance team to determine the direction of campaigns and guide the Performance content strategy for them. Innovate and relate our brand to the newest trends or cultural movements.
→ Translate brand knowledge
Develop deep domain knowledge of our brand and how to solve its problems. Translate the brand framework into ad copy to be used across the channels.
→ Understand how to sell the product
Build outstanding knowledge of our product, target audience and markets to ensure each piece of copy is is consistently keeping these elements in mind.
→ Interpret and execute briefs
Read thoroughly and understand completely the briefs submitted by the Performance team. Execute the task based on industry best practices, brand tone of voice and channel best practices. Break down briefs and reconstruct them with a clear problem statement to solve.
→ Create high-quality campaign copywriting
Creates clear narratives and conceptual ideas for campaigns and brand activations of all sizes. Raise the copywriting bar with clear, concise, meaningful language.
→ Design best in class standards
Evolve our tone of voice to be more reflective of who (COMPANY NAME) is within our performance channels. Research and develop new content standards. Create best practices for performance copy that can be implemented across markets in other languages.
→ Test and learn
You will be the single expert for performance copy in our growth team, which comes with responsibility, as you fine-tune your learnings about what is most effective, it is important to lead sharing with the relevant stakeholders and recording this information to foster learnings across the company
What you need to be successful:
* 2-3 years previous experience writing Performance copy for at least one of the paid channels (Paid Social, Paid Search, Display) and SEO
* Finger on the pulse of the latest trends across channels and industry and a passion about online marketing.
* Ability to produce content for our website/landing pages, CRM activities and performance marketing channels
* Exceptional English-language writing and communications skills-and a real passion for words. Fluency in one of our other core languages is a plus.
* Understanding of basic on-page and off-page SEO principles to identify and optimize SEO-content
* Adaptable in a fast-paced working environment and meticulous attention to detail
* Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
* You act like an owner
* Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
* Think globally, act locally
* Strong bias for action
* Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback with empathy
What's in it for you:
* Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany's #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running xxxx0;
* Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, (COMPANY NAME) premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
* 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
* A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
* Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
* A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
(COMPANY NAME) has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status