We are a rapidly expanding business in a(n urgent) need of a Global Copywriter to join the (COMPANY NAME) team!
Your job will be to conceptualise and write clear and concise copy for all of our brands, markets, channels and customer stages. You will work on these creative copywriting projects in collaboration with the Marketing, Digital, and Creative teams, under the guidance of our Creative Director. Your work will span across online and offline channels, encompassing copy on OOH placements, embedded in our video commercials, shared on our social media, written for our customer base via our CRM channels and across all of our digital touchpoints.
Ideally, you're excited by all things food related and love to embark on challenging adventures. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions - other times you will need to refine pre-existing ideas. Most importantly, you're an inspiring human being who likes working with, and challenging, other creative people. If all of this sounds like you, keep on reading!
* Writing clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice applicable across our brands and markets
* Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent tone of voice
* Translating company and brand strategy into creative and insight led copy concepts that delight our customers
* Working collaboratively with stakeholders across Marketing, Design, Product and beyond on large- and small-scale marketing projects
* Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
* Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
At (COMPANY NAME), we value each person's ability to shape the vision and direction of our brand. We're proud of our open, inclusive, and diverse culture representing more than 80 nationalities with a wide range of abilities and backgrounds. We provide a supportive working environment with regular opportunities for personal and professional growth and a range of benefits to keep you happy and healthy, including five paid learning days each year, access to a discounted gym pass, and our own meal kit, free and delivered home for you to enjoy
* Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, combined with strong command of grammar and meticulous attention to detail
* Proven experience as a copywriter or similar role
* Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels
* Experience with social media management, content marketing and SEO
* Good research skills
* Creativity & collaborative spirit
* Excellent time-management and organizational skills
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications or linguistics
* Passion for the subject of food, cooking and all things culinary