Are you looking for a brand management role that allows you to drive robust customer insights and deliver promotional effectiveness? If so, this Product Brand Management Cx Manager role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
As a Product Brand Management Cx Manager, you will be responsible for the effective deployment of global strategies. You will also provide execution leadership across all areas of marketing to achieve short-term and long-term brand sales and profit objectives.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
* Develop, adapt, and refine strategic direction for brand, grounded in consumer and customer insights
* Lead the development of annual market activation planning focused on 3-year growth drivers, demonstrating strong leadership of brand centric cross-functional teams
* Accountable for the delivery of annual brand Profit & Loss (P&L), including sales and profit results, and actively manage budget items
* Support and mentor junior marketing associates on the marketing team
* Manage brand equity through successful deployment and localization of global toolkits
* Drive innovation strategy through flawless execution of global innovation vision board
* Manage agency and cross-functional relationships at both local and global levels to deliver breakthrough results, ensuring that the region's needs are addressed within the global matrix
* Drive superior execution of programs and plans to bring the brand strategies to life, including for media, creative development, and digital programs
* Collaborate with the sales team to drive strong customer engagement and in-store support
* Drive accountability, tracking results on key brand and programs, recommending course correction as necessary based on performance versus Key Performance Indicators
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
* Bachelor's degree
* Experience in leading people in both project-based and day-to-day situations
* 5 or more years of brand marketing experience in Consumer Products or Over-the-Counter (OTC) marketing
* Experience delivering insights-based consumer communications and brand share growth
* Experience in large scale new product launches; collaboration with global teams; delivering results in a matrix organization
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
* Master's degree
* Strong financial capabilities and business acumen
* Experience working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
* Ability to adapt and work effectively within a variety of situations including organizational changes and changes in job demands
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As (COMPANY NAME) focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
* Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
* Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
* Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
* Sustaining energy and well-being
* Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
* Budgeting and cost-consciousness
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at (COMPANY NAME), please contact the (COMPANY NAME) Service Centre at 1-xxx-xxx-xxx7 (US Toll Free) or +1 xxx xxx xxx5 (outside US).
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to (COMPANY NAME). The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and (COMPANY NAME). In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, (COMPANY NAME) may be required to capture and report expenses (COMPANY NAME) incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure (COMPANY NAME)'s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit (COMPANY NAME)'s Transparency Reporting For the Record site
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|