Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
Be part of revising and optimizing the Customer Journey of our consumer brand wxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xe or one of its sister brands. Use your data-driven and analytical skills to create ideas and recommendations for an extraordinary customer experience. In this role, you will actively contribute to the success of one of our most important business areas!
Your new role
* Identify the individual needs of the customer experience and consistently develop a conversion optimization strategy for your designated country
* Analyse and monitor data of the customer behaviour to spot relevant trends for your testing strategy
* Develop A/B tests by intensively using data and make clear project suggestions
* Take ownership of the correct tracking of your activities by using e.g. Google Analytics and establish a consistent documentation
* Implement your findings of your investigations by collaborating with internal teams like design, product, content and data analysts
* Previous relevant experience in conversion rate optimization, lifecycle marketing or digital customer journey mapping
* Experience with A/B tests and multivariate tests as well as in-depth knowledge of website data analysis, preferably with Google Analytics
* Strong analytical skills and profound understanding of customer data and analytics
* A growth and data driven mindset with the ability to the ability to point out strategic recommendations
* Business confident language skills in German, Spanish, French or Italian and you are fluent in English
* Join our success story and work in one of the few German unicorns with an annual revenue of more than 3.5 billion euros
* Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
* You work in Berlin's trendy Kreuzberg district with several different options for lunch and after-work drinks with your team
* Exciting team events, winter parties and additional activities strengthen team spirit
* We offer discounts on well-known brands like Urban Sports, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+4x xx xxxx xx xxx5
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xe, Axxxx.xxm and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Languages:||English, German, Spanish|