Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
A creative mind that meets analytical skills? Hands-on mentality paired with strategic thinking? Our Organic Marketing Team is looking for a new team member. Be part of an ambitious, international and performance-driven team, that helps us generate a multi-million turnover on our e-commerce platform and attract several million users. Be part of the success and leave your mark as our new SEO Manager.
What you will tackle
* You are responsible for the implementation of our overall SEO strategy including on-page, off-page and technical optimization as part of our Dutch consumer brand https://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx/
* Collaborate closely with our content team, and other marketing stakeholders to use the knowledge exchange between marketing teams in order to improve your area of responsibility to grow organic traffic constantly and ensure increasing conversion rates
* Prepare and analyse high-quality performance reports containing conversions, user behaviour, ranking development, and build a proper action plan based on it
* Develop sophisticated ideas to enlarge and develop the platform based on keyword, competitor, and market research, which you challenge according to business goals, and monitor the results after implementation
* Identify potential partner websites, and support the attraction in cooperation with PR to develop high-quality content
What you are good at
* You have at least 2 years of SEO experience
* Strong analytical mindset and the ability to solve problems in a structured way backed by data
* Very good understanding of actual SEO ranking factors & techniques and experience with analysis tools like Google Analytics, Search Console & Sistrix; ideally you have experience in HTML, CSS
* You are a communicative, creative and performance-driven team player with a hands-on mentality
* Fluency in English another European language like Dutch, German or French is a plus
Why AUTO1 Group
* Join our success story and work in one of the few German unicorns with annual revenue of more than 3.5 billion euros
* Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
* More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
* We offer discounts on well-known brands like Urban Sports, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
* We care: during COVID-19, you get the choice to either work from home or at the office where we provide you with a safe & hygienic environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+4x xx xxxx xx xxx0
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xe, Axxxx.xxm and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Languages:||Dutch, English, German|