Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
As Conversion Optimisation Manager you will join the international Marketing team of AUTO1 Group. Our motivated and ambitious marketing professionals form a powerful unit that attracts users and convert them into customers. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve. In your role for our new retail brand Autohero, you will revise and optimize the Customer Journey, bringing data-driven ideas and work closely with our product teams to implement them.
Your new role
* Analyze the customer paths and touchpoints to identify where the biggest opportunities lie, both for optimizing existing as well as introducing new features and touchpoints
* Conduct in-depth user behavior analysis to share insights across teams and stakeholders as basis of actions to be taken
* Create innovative communication and conversion concepts to optimize the customer journey and drive cross-functional projects
* Work together with the product team to bring projects from ideas into design and testable features, coordinating with the local markets and relevant departments such as Sales, Operations and Logistics
* Own the topic of reporting to ensure we have full-coverage tracking and the sufficient reports to monitor and analyze performance
* First working experience in Conversion or User Journey optimization, preferably in e-commerce or retail
* Strategic and data-driven background with proven examples of driving page and/or product optimization
* A good attention to detail, well organized and familiar with the technical aspects of website features and A/B testing
* Excellent Google Analytics skills; Experience with Google Tag Manager and Tableau is a big plus
* Perfectly fluent German, English is a prerequisite, second foreign language a plus
* Join our success story and work in one of the few German unicorns with an annual revenue of more than 3.5 billion euros
* Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
* You work in Berlin's trendy Kreuzberg district with several different options for lunch and after-work drinks with your team
* Exciting team events, winter parties and additional activities strengthen team spirit
* We offer discounts on well-known brands like Urban Sports, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+4x xx xxxx xx xxx5
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xe, Axxxx.xxm and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|