As part of the CRM team for Zalon, you will be responsible for CRM marketing measures and CRM optimization for the DACH markets.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
* Prepare email and Offline marketing campaigns for the DACH markets and supporting on mobile CRM topics,
such as push notification creation and strategy.\n
* Forecast, monitor and report on CRM marketing performance, country trends as well optimize the campaign portfolio according to budget and performance targets. Driving and analyze A/B tests to optimize performance and strategy.\n
* You work on new and innovative concepts to facilitate communication between customers and the fashion experts of ZALON. \n
* Create regular and ad-hoc operational reports, and present results in team/company meetings\n
* Collaborate with stakeholders from content creation, copy writing and graphic design and coordinate such projects cross-functionally,
also with (COMPANY NAME) teams.
WHAT WEâEUR(TM)RE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor`s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications with ideally 2+ years of experience in Online/Direct Marketing.\n
* Fluent in English and advanced German speaker.\n
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) and preferable basic knowledge of HTML.\n
* Good organization is one of your biggest strengths, you are proactive and always communicate clearly and effectively.\n
* You are flexible, enthusiastic and you are a team player.
PERKS AT WORK
* A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere\n
* Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% (COMPANY NAME) shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings\n
* Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts\n
* Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms\n\n
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is EuropeâEUR(TM)s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use. \n
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|