As a Junior CRM Digital Developer, you'll join a cross-functional Automation team who are building supporting infrastructure for the various customer relationship management (CRM) teams. You will help with the challenges of scaling our operational customer relationship management infrastructure iteratively using modern technologies with focus on accessibility, scalability and maintainability.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make (COMPANY NAME) better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don't "tick all the boxes" but think you'd thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you'll do
* Create and build an excellent customer experience for millions of user, who interact with our CRM touchpoints every week, having a direct impact on acquisition, retention and engagement of our customers
* Take an active ownership of our engineering and process quality, our testing strategy and the monitoring of the code
* Continuous evaluation, optimisation and automation of existing CRM initiatives for the (COMPANY NAME) Group ((COMPANY NAME), Green Chef, Chefs Plate & EveryPlate), in a dozen-plus countries.
* Expanding our custom component based frontend framework for Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including:
* Front-end interface to simplify email/mobile content creation for end users (campaign management)
* Automated QA and unit testing
* API integrations including Salesforce Marketing Cloud's REST API
* Using: Ampscript, JS, SSJS, HTML, CSS, Node and Git for version control
* Researching, testing and implementing latest front end best practices regarding accessibility, usability, UX and responsiveness.
* Work closely with our Tech and Product teams to support with the implementation of new platform features and releases
What you'll bring
* Good problem-solving skills with a creative approach and team player abilities
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS
* Knowledge of JS, RESTful API's is a plus
* Full professional English proficiency
* Good verbal and communication skills
* Ability to work autonomously in a fast-moving / fast-growth environment
What we offer
* Healthy discount on weekly (COMPANY NAME) boxes
* Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the (COMPANY NAME) Academy
* Budget for home office supplies
* Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
* A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
* Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our (COMPANY NAME) GO vending machines
* The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe's vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we've become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting (COMPANY NAME) with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME) we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer - everyone is welcome at our table.
Are you up for a challenge
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|