You are enthusiastic about Marketing and Communications and you are eager to engage in the field of renewable energy and working in an international company who has been a driver of this sector? Then take a look at Vestas!
Vestas CEO > SBU NCE > Strategy & MarCom
Because we are excited about what we do at Vestas, we feel a solid sense of accountability, and aim for constant improvement and innovation. As a team member (m/f/d) of Strategy and MarCom Department, you will actively be able to contribute to this aim every day.
Being a vital part of the Region Northern and Central Europe, we are responsible for supporting the growth and commercial strategy for the region. We deliver solutions for internal and external communication as well as marketing and events management.
As Marketing and Communication Specialist (m/f/d), you will take on the role of further strengthening the marketing and communication setup for the NCE markets. Your main responsibility is to be a key driver of the Marketing activities in the region which are the following:
* Develop and implement internal and external communications projects (including press releases, opinion articles, presentations, social media posts, infographics, videos and blogs) to achieve, promote and protect Vestas' business goals and market position, strengthen our company culture and enhance employee engagement.
* Coordinate and guide marketing and trade show events both onshore and offshore that are customer centric
* Implement specific events and initiatives through the different stages: conceptualization, planning, preparation, coordination, execution, participation, wrap-up, and follow-up
* Ensure highest level of quality in events execution (process, materials, exposure, venues, communication, content)
* Contribute to innovation of the marketing tool-box and the different channels
* Maximize the integration of all the different disciplines (Market Intel, Communication, Public Affairs and Branding)
* Relevant degree in business, marketing or communication discipline, or equivalent
* 5+ years hands-on experience in strategic communications, press relations, social media channels and events
* Great project management skills and stakeholder management
* Qualified written and verbal presentation and communication skills in English.
* Proficiency in German would be a benefit
* Capable of coordinating multiple tasks in an ever-growing and fast-paced environment, while still being able to focus on the details
* Willing and motivated to engage in operational tasks and great at prioritising
* Active and service minded
* Curious and inspired by opportunities
* Experience from working in cross-functional, multi-cultural teams and a natural ability to build positive and efficient relationships
* Can navigate and network in a complex stakeholder environment
* Solid written and verbal presentation and communication skills
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring
project-oriented environment. We value initiative, responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with efficient technical commitment
and the will to carry out. You will use your skills to enable Vestas to solve one of the most important global tasks of our time - ensuring a more sustainable future.
Primary work location shall be Hamburg (DE)
If the above matches your field of interest and your qualifications, please apply online as soon as possible - by the latest 1x.xx.xxx2.
We conduct ongoing interviews and close the position once the right person has been found.
All enquiries are treated confidentially.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|