About (COMPANY NAME):
Founded in 2004 as the principal source of music for DJs, (COMPANY NAME) today is the worldwide home of electronic music for DJs, producers, and their fans. The (COMPANY NAME) Store offers music in premium digital formats and provides unique music discovery tools created for and by DJs. Each week, (COMPANY NAME)\'s music collection is refreshed with hundreds of exclusive tracks by the world\'s top electronic music artists.
(COMPANY NAME) offers a work environment that is special in every regard on the historically-rich Spree riverfront in an office of approximately 25 people.
About the Job:
As a Product Manager at (COMPANY NAME), you will be a member of the Product team. You will manage the development of new and existing products in the music industry from the initial ideas to the public release. Working closely with the Technology, the Marketing and the Label Management teams you plan, coordinate and drive all processes to ensure successful products development and launch as well as maintaining the (COMPANY NAME)'s products portfolio.
The Product department at (COMPANY NAME) is in charge to evaluate new product ideas/concepts from a market and business perspectives and convert them into reality. You will be responsible to develop our product portfolio and define our products roadmap. The Product team also covers all the Business Intelligence needs so you will also be responsible for providing actionable insights and analytical support to our business working closely with our Data Analyst.
The ideal candidate would have a good understanding of direct marketing and performance-based media, as well as digital marketing, video, mobile and social media platforms. The individual will have experience in entertainment and/or music industries and an understanding of subscription based marketing and mobile app experience. The candidate should be well versed in consumer marketing, creative and messaging, reporting and analytics.
This role will be based in Berlin.
* Product management of software product creation from first presentation to completion.
* Coordination of product specification, development, GUI design, quality insurance, documentation and support.Act as a communication hub in the company for everything related to products.
* Coordinate and follow-up on communications and workflow between all relevant teams.
* Implementation of new product development processes with the Technology team (located in Denver)
* Close cooperation with the the Marketing and the Label relations teams as well as the external partners for new products launch.
* Work closely with the VP of Product on products planning and controlling (creating business cases). Assist as needed with creating proposals, presentations, acquiring and assembling research, planning and organization.
* Product Management of existing (COMPANY NAME) products portfolio
* Collaborate with teams to strategize, create, and execute product launch marketing campaigns.
We are looking for someone who has:
* Proven track record in Product or Project Management
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* An independent, results-oriented yet team-oriented approach
* Highly motivated, reliable and enjoys to work under pressure and able to cope with constant changes
* Has experience with infographics, reports and presentations of new products concept, market research, customers survey and analytical findings
* Can develop insights and summarize data to all levels of management
* Is detail oriented, care about the product itself and make sure it satisfies the customer needs
* Good understanding with performance based media, as well as digital marketing, video, mobile, and social media platforms
* Is fluent in English
It would be great if you:
* Have worked in a similar role for an entertainment / media / music company
* Have a strong interest in the music and the music industry as a whole
* Love electronic dance music. Djing and producing is a must
* Experience working with data visualisation tools such as Looker or Tableau
* Digital marketing experience is a plus.
We offer a responsible and exciting proposal with an international range. The position is within a highly-motivated team with a positive working climate that will allow you to express your talent fully. In addition we offer appropriate remuneration, and very good development chances within a dynamically growing enterprise. Beyond this the position offers an intensive integration in the international music scene as well as the metropolitan city of Berlin.
* A professional environment with room for creativity and fun (dog friendly too!)
* Highly competitive compensation package
* Flex Schedule
* VIP Access to select music events
More about us:
We have offices in Denver and Berlin, so being able to work collaboratively over Flowdock, Zoom and Google Hangouts is a must. Applicants must be authorized to work in Germany.
We have a culture of collaboration and mentorship. We are always helping one another - someone almost always has the answer for any question you\'ve got.
Our culture is open and entrepreneurial. Music is fun, and we think work should be too.
How to apply:
Please send a short note introducing yourself and why this position appeals to you. Include a resume and links to any work samples.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
(COMPANY NAME) strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LiveStyle's recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LiveStyle may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Apply for this position