(COMPANY NAME) is the world's largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany's fastest growing start-up, we're now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We are currently searching for a Product Manager - CRM Tech to build out our customer retention and engagement infrastructure. Working across multiple channels, you will have the opportunity to leverage considerable data resources to understand our user behaviours and collaborate with multiple teams to create cutting-edge CRM systems.
In this role, you will
* Ideate, develop, implement, and test a state-of-the-art sending framework for email and other push notification channels.
* Lead the software development team via roadmaps and sprints.
* Establish a CRM multi-variant testing and performance monitoring system.
* Work across stakeholder teams to develop customer retention, attribution, and segmentation analysis.
* Management and coordination of internal and external API systems.
* Collaborate with Product Management, Business Intelligence, and Marketing teams to establish a company-wide single customer view data warehouse.
* Implement features to ensure customer messaging continuity across lead generation, creative teams, and landing pages.
* Build out message preference settings for user accounts.
What you'll bring
* 3-4 years of relevant Product Management experience, including some experience developing retention-focused products and technical infrastructures.
* Strong communication and leadership skills to align multiple stakeholders around CRM priorities and opportunities.
* Ability to identify product strategies and set priorities accordingly e.g. via roadmaps and epics.
* A hands-on and analytical approach, you are ready to test your ideas with data.
* Technical proficiency and an ability to build productive relationships with developers.
* A UX-conscious approach and empathy for our users
What we offer
* Attractive salaries.
* Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
* A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
* In-house English and German courses.
* A growing library and employee-led workshops.
* A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
* A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
* Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you've been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you're the perfect fit for this position and we'll be in touch shortly!
Apply for this position