We are changing the way people eat in their workplace.
We love what we do. And to eat.
(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing food-tech startup headquartered in Berlin - we are on a mission to make it easy for companies to bring teams together by providing healthy, delicious and affordable lunches. Our founding team has significant experience in the food technology industry and venture development.
We have a vision of Smunchifying the workplace for every employee and to make it a fun environment full of perks, motivation and team spirit.
If you share our ideas we are happy to hear from you! Together we can grow and build the future of healthy workplace lunches!
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager with a creative, analytical and technical mindset and that is not afraid of experimenting! This will be a hybrid role between Online Marketing Strategy, performance optimization and implementation of various channels and campaigns. Technical and operational capabilities (not a full-fledged developer role) combined with online marketing experience would be the perfect mix.
If you're a go-getter, hungry for challenges and ready to disrupt the food scene in Europe, read on!
* Work with cross-functional team (Product, Marketing, Operations, BI, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support (COMPANY NAME)'s goals
* Create, manage and experiment with new acquisition, retention and activation campaigns
* Experiment with various performance marketing channels and digital marketing channels
* Analyze and optimize the outcomes of above-mentioned activities
* 1+ years of hands-on experience in SEA and ideally another performance marketing channel like Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin
* Experience in setting up retargeting strategies across multiple channels
* Experience with Google Tag Manager is a plus
* Experience with Web analytics is a plus
* You are analytical. We're talking performance marketing, not brand :)
* You are a self-starter, with a real passion for building structures and strategies from the ground-up. You are willing to test, learn, iterate continuously.
* You are very curious, pragmatic and willing to take on responsibilities very rapidly
Following skills are nice to have:
* B2B or SaaS marketing experience
* B2C CRM
* Experience in SQL
* Experience with RESTful API
* Experience in building landing pages
What we offer:
* This is a position for the ones who want to have a direct impact on the company.
You will have full ownership on your channels. As such will be given lots of freedom to test and iterate on your ideas without having to get things approved by the manager of your manager's manager.
* You will have the tools you need to perform. We believe in enabling employees and not reinventing the wheel.
* A work in the exciting food-tech sector - and yes, there's always going to be healthy, delicious food on the table!
* A young, international, motivated and experienced team of top performers
* Fun at work and empowering work environment
* Transparency - and the encouragement to speak your mind
* Lots of hilarious team events (yes, we can laugh at ourselves!)
* Of course, you get to enjoy the (COMPANY NAME) Lunch Program
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this position
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org