Marketing Manager Full Time, Berlin
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) provides an end-to-end solution for asset tokenization and issuance. Its open-source set of protocols for enhanced ownership allows anyone to give real-world assets a representation on the Ethereum Blockchain in form of legally-binding security tokens. The first application of our company's tech and legal architecture are "Equity Tokens" which enable companies to conduct regulated offerings on Blockchain. Being at the legal and technical frontier, (COMPANY NAME) advises governments on DLT regulation, supports open-source dev projects and educates financial communities around the world. (COMPANY NAME)'s platform is a primary market offering for capital raising which already attracted investment pledges from notable community of investors, including Frank Thelen (Freigeist), Christophe Maire (Atlantic Labs), Alexander Lange (Index Ventures) and Max Kordek (Lisk). (COMPANY NAME)'s mission is "Enabling ownership for all" through making ownership more transparent, accessible and efficient.
We are looking for a challenge-driven Marketing Manager, who wants to be part of the security tokens revolution and shape with us the new way to fund ventures. You are a team player, ready to roll-on your sleeves and sometimes jump on tasks that are not necessary related to your field of expertise. You like to learn and understand new trends and technologies. You focus on details and quality. You are eager to take the risk, but also responsibility. You believe blockchain is a game-changer for the financial services and you feel comfortable to work in this ever-changing environment. You don't work from 9 to 5, but you work with passion. Are you a bit geeky? Welcome home!
* You have great writing skills and like to play with audio and visual content like podcasts, tutorials or videos.
* You have end to end online marketing skills - from email marketing, to social media, to product marketing.
* You've organized events like trade show, conferences or community meetups.
* You are familiar with venture capital and startups; experience in blockchain or fintech is a plus.
* You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
You will be part of the Marketing team and working with people across the company: design, PR, communication, product, developers, investor relations, deal flow, and customer support. You need to cooperate with a wide range of stakeholders, be creative and open minded.
Your tasks include (but are not limited to) the following:
* You will produce various types of content from long forms to short ones like blog posts, community updates, product releases, tutorials, podcast or even videos.
* You take care of the content distribution and are responsible for optimizing our content strategy.
* You will support (COMPANY NAME) tech team to communicate our product to users: investors and companies, and help optimizing the users funnel.
* You will take care of (COMPANY NAME)'s communication channels: social media, groups, and forums. You will be responsible to engage the audience and be the company voice.
* You will help organize our presence at events (conferences, meetups, panels etc.) and co-organize (COMPANY NAME) events.
* From time to time you will prepare online and offline promo materials.
Why you should join us
* FAIR COMPENSATION: We want professionals with real experience in our team so we pay properly. Expect a higher salary than you would receive in Berlin's startups.
* TEAM CULTURE: At (COMPANY NAME) we have established a creative and supportive work environment, were everyone can and does talk to everyone. We want this to stay this way, so a cultural fit is equally important to us as your qualifications and experience.
* DIVERSITY: We have co-workers from 5 continents. No matter where you're from or who you are, all applications will be considered equally.
* FREE FOOD: Two times a week we serve healthy team lunches at our office, and, of course, there is free coffee and tea all day.
* FREE SPORT: We provide a membership at urban sports club which gives you access to hundreds of sports venues in Berlin and other german cities for free.
* FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS: We offer a Flexi Friday. This is a modern concept to allow home office on Friday or a complete day off - if you choose to compensate it on the weekend.
* GROW WITH US: While (COMPANY NAME) grows, we want you to grow with us. We encourage you to take on new roles if you feel like it and support you by offering external career coaching at no extra expense for you.
* BONUSES: To receive discretionary bonuses in cryptocurrencies at (COMPANY NAME) you will receive a cold wallet in the form of a Ledger Nano S.
* BEAUTIFUL WORKPLACE: We have a beautiful office loft,right next to the Spree on the border between two of Berlin's nicest neighbourhoods: Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg. Did we mention our two huge balconies?
* ESOP: You will participate in Neufunds success by joining our Employee Stock Option Program.
Do you think that we will get along well? Contact us directly on: email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this position
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org