Renowned Swiss architects Jacques Herzog and Pierre de Meuron once said "the world is changing dramatically, architecture, and especially cities, need to move with these changes." We couldn't have put it better and in our words: the change is not only happening in the physical, but also in the digital world. This is where we are helping the real estate industry change. And we are doing it on a large scale - and everywhere. Although we started the company in a small country just like Herzog and de Meuron, there is no point in thinking small. At this stage of our companies journey and to support us in our global growth we are looking for a leader to build the company with us
Marketing Automation & Operations Manager
How you will contribute:
* You will Implement a reliable and efficient marketing automation platform, increasing value of our prospect funnel
* You will extract value from existing database for short and long term pipeline: Build and deploy new nurturing campaigns, execute communications flow for target account program, implement automated workflows
* You will support our geographic expansion: Launch specific outbound campaigns in target countries (UK, NL, FR etc.) generating marketing leads
* You will improve visibility and reporting of key marketing metrics
What you will do:
* Define, design and execute marketing automation / campaigns
* Serve as the companywide expert on marketing automation and specifically tools
* Create smart lists based on the customers product use and website/content/email interactions, proactively propose new and innovative ways of reaching and engaging with target audiences
* Implement templates, landing pages, campaign flows, and dashboards
* Understand (COMPANY NAME) portfolio and its value proposition and apply the knowledge to building and executing product lifecycle and nurture email campaigns
* Educate sales on how to leverage marketing campaigns, messages and assets providing them with targeted marketing materials (email cadence copy, images, links to content, videos, etc)
* Work closely with sales on selecting target accounts, defining messaging, content, and execution tactics
* Collaborate with marketing content team on designing thought leadership and industry campaigns
* Measure and report results, maintain quality of customer lists, develop and execute testing programs for continued email performance optimization.
* Develop lead scoring methodology and digital marketing reports, monitor conversion rates to MQLs and contribution to pipeline, continuously analyze and improve the process to shorten sales cycles.
* Provide ongoing data and insights on marketing & sales campaigns' performance, clients' engagement, lead conversion rates, etc
* Assess, Implement, and review updates to software, investigate and test new features to support business requirements. Handle support inquiries.
* Create and maintain detailed documentation including technical designs, project plans, workflows and training documents
Who you are:
* You have a bachelors or masters degree in business, marketing, or related fields. A degree in computer sciences is highly desirable.
* You have a strong understanding of marketing automation and CRM best practices.
* You have experience in marketing automation tools (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot) and CRM tools (e.g. Base, Salesforce, Pipedrive).
* You have proven experience in demand generation and campaign management.
* You are results driven, strong attention to detail, organized, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* You build effective relationships and possess influencing skills.
* You have the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* You have excellent analytical, project management and communications skills.
* You have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
In return for your contribution and commitment we offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, including pension scheme, 30 days paid leave and up to 5 paid days to pursue your individual personal development mission
Who we are:
(COMPANY NAME) transforms buildings into digital products. The (COMPANY NAME) platform grants users of buildings access to digital services that simplify everyday life, connect people and improve communication. Property owners benefit from an unprecedented level of transparency in buildings, neighborhoods and across entire portfolios. Thanks to the open, modular design of the (COMPANY NAME) platform, third-party services can be integrated as needed, much like an app store for buildings.
Originally founded in 2013 in Basel as a spin-off of ETH Zurich, the company now has offices in Basel, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main and Freiburg im Breisgau. Its 70-person team aims to achieve lasting improvements to life in buildings. As a digital pioneer in the industry, (COMPANY NAME) has won numerous prizes and boasts a clientele that includes some of Europe's largest real estate companies.
What makes us special:
We share a bold vision that drives us: transform the real estate industry, for a better a life in buildings for 100m people. We only hire world-class people to build outstanding leadership and exceptional teams.
Our customers love us. Over 100 real estate companies across Europe are using our platform in their digital strategy
We look for "what is right" and not "who is right"
We offer you the chance to take full ownership of your department and shape the future of our company
We are a family-friendly company, support part-time, embrace diversity and run on flexible trust-based work times
For more information go to wxx.xxxxxxxxx.xx.
Apply for this position