(COMPANY NAME) has one mission: We make opinions matter - on the web and in real life. Globally, people use our polling technology to share their opinion with one simple click. The instant visualization of opinion trends enables our users to engage in an open dialogue and to understand complex debates.
With over 120 Million users, we're one of the fastest growing startups in the media space. You've probably used our tools yourself on publishers like The Times, Spiegel Online, The Guardian or the Huffington Post.
As Marketing & Communications Manager at (COMPANY NAME), you will be in charge of developing, executing and testing the overall marketing strategy for the company. You will determine the content plan, distribution channels and social media strategy for both Publisher and Brand teams. Delivering high quality leads that convert will be your number one mission.
What you do
* You grow (COMPANY NAME) by connecting it with its target audience through topics, formats and channels that create a steady flow of inbound leads
* You are strong in ideation for example about which topics matter to Journalists and Marketers as well as in analytics, when you optimize our marketing spend
* You love working with people and can easily coordinate freelancers to deliver state of the art content and opinion pieces for the trade press, social media and other digital channels
* You own the full marketing spectrum including performance, social media, and content marketing (newsletters/blogs)
* Next to digital channels you partner closely with Event marketing to make (COMPANY NAME) tangible for decision makers in the US, UK and Germany
Who you are
* You have 2+ years experience in performance and/or social media marketing
* You have an excellent understanding of content marketing,paid/organic distribution channels and performance metrics
* You have experience in coordinating a content team and are familiar with common marketing tools such as HubSpot, Hootsuite and Mailchimp
* You have a passion for digital communications and media and are an active contributor to debates around the topic (e.g. on social media)
* You you are fluent in German (native level) as well as English as we have a gathered a multinational team with diverse backgrounds (Oxford, Harvard, McKinsey) in our Berlin office.
What we offer
* Ownership: You'll be responsible for implementing your own projects from day one and shape the growth of (COMPANY NAME) - gaining vital experience in a digital environment.
* We have a diverse and open culture with different professional and personal backgrounds.
* Growth and continuous learning: everyone at (COMPANY NAME) is encouraged to thrust in experiments and personally grow - a generous learning budget underpins this.
* We provide a flexible working environment - choose your working hours, holidays and work machine.
Interested? Start your application with a click below!
Apply for this position
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org