-RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Dobendan, Durex, Scholl, Finish and Vanish
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Project Coordinator (Brand Marketing) to join RB's Health Business Unit.
As a Project Coordinator, you will have the overall responsibility for the full administration and coordination of assigned brand marketing projects.
Key parts of this role will include:
* Being the key contact person of assigned projects
* Project support: Supporting brand team independently when it comes to operative processes and tasks within projects (e.g. display set up, SKU set up, artwork creation, digital marketing deliverables)
* Project coordination: Coordinating communication between factory, supply, brand team and external stakeholders within the operative processes to ensure a smooth project execution; keeping all stake holders informed, especially the brand team
* Project tracking: setting up CPS and ensuring all operative tasks related to the project are delivered in time
* Project measurement: Providing all relevant financials to brand team as basis for P&L calculations and market analysis related to the project
* Budget responsibility: Creating PO's, independent tracking of brand budget & invoicing
* Ensuring smooth running of daily business aspects related to the project
* Website & relevant system maintenance & regular updates
Is this you?
* Abitur or comparable qualification, Commercial Education
* At least 2 years working experience
* Experience in Marketing and/or Project Management in a fast moving FMCG environment would be nice to have
* MS Office, Excel
* Excellent Project Management skills
* SAP/ Ariba basic knowledge (ideal)
* Experience in New Product Development & BDI processes
* Experience and familiarity with analysis tools (e.g. Nielsen data)
* Expertise in artwork design & optimization of packaging
* Cross functional team work experience
* Knowledge when it comes to P&L calculation and Interpretation
* Strong commercial understanding
* German: fluent
* English: fluent
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation