We are exclusively looking for candidates, who are German native speakers or their written & spoken German is business fluent (excellent)! If your German is not fluent, your application will be rejected.
(COMPANY NAME) was established in 2016 and is a fast-growing South Korean consumer goods company with a mission to supply families with the highest quality products. We are dedicated to safety, high quality raw materials and natural ingredients.
We are driven by emotional love. To our babies, to the nature, to life. As parents, we consider trust as luxury. We create products of trust.
We have built our philosophy on values, which give us the comfort of trust: safety, no compromise on product quality, clear and transparent information, reasonable price. That's true happiness for us.
We share this love and happiness with you!
Our innovative marketing strategy focuses on fairness and transparent communication. Therefore, our brands are a trustworthy partner for families.
Our scope of products includes an exclusive selection of premium baby diapers and wipes, natural cosmetics for babies and adults, as well as quality personal hygiene items.
After two years of a rapid success story selling our premium -Made in Germany- diapers in South Korea, (COMPANY NAME) was established in Germany and the headquarter was moved to Basel in Switzerland to expand globally. We operate in Germany, South Korea, China and plan to expand in several other markets across Europe and Asia.
In order to further our growth in online trading, we are looking for passionate people to join our team.
We are seeking for an outstanding and passionate Marketing Manager (+2) to join our marketing department based in HQ Berlin.
You are driven by understanding the product, the audience, building relevant and engaging campaigns across media.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in running and optimizing digital marketing campaigns, branding campaigns, social media ads and direct sales campaigns working with partners and building strong internal relationships within an international team.
You will work closely with our Product Management.
You have a strong focus on social media, social commerce, branding and communication.
Good knowledge of German & Asian FMCG is definitely a plus.
Contact us, when you are a passionate marketing expert with a good eye for sales strategies.
* Design and implementation of online sales, communication and competitive campaigns
* Manage and own relationship with (local & international) agencies: jointly manage strategy creation, content planning/creation, and execution for the website and various marketing channels
* Manage strategic relationships with social commerce participants & online retailers
* Creative development of cross-channel campaigns and our website
* Build and manage our influencer network
* Researching and writing meaningful contents for all our channels
* Managing off-page SEO including outreach and content writing
* Communication with our team in Asia, as well as our business partners in EU
* A university degree in a relevant field
* Versed in performance marketing & sales channels (online, social media)
* Strong understanding of how to build brands through action and engagement
* Strong creative, problem-solving skills
* Ability to write strategic briefs to drive marketing campaigns and activations
* Experience creating marketing programs and events
* Good knowledge of current IT applications (MS Office, SAP, SharePoint)
* Great written and verbal communication skills in both, German & English
What we offer
* A dynamic, agile, start-up environment, short decision-making processes in which everyone contributes to our product and growth
* Space for your own initiative, responsibility and the opportunity to introduce your own ideas
* Demanding tasks and excellent career development opportunities
* International team
* Modern office located in the heart of Berlin (Mitte)
* Competitive salary
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents online addressed to Beate Casimir ([email protected]), indicating a possible start date and salary expectations.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize (COMPANY NAME) to transmit and store your information and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Apply for this position
Send your application to: [email protected