(COMPANY NAME) is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated Junior Campaign Manager to join our international team in Berlin. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for numbers, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a good sense of humor.
* Strong interest in online and performance marketing.
* You have strong analytical skills and experience with MS Excel.
* You speak German on a native level and you are fluent in English.
* You have a self-driven work attitude, ability to pay attention to details, and a sense of urgency.
* Technical knowledge of websites, SEO, SEM, and digital advertising methods including experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, Google Analytics is a big plus.
* Stress resistance and love for new challenges.
* Ability to adapt quickly and positively to change in priority and strategy.
* Execute performance marketing campaigns on Google Shopping, SEM, CRM, Display, Remarketing, Social media, Video channels.
* Analyze and track campaigns performance against set objectives and KPIs.
* Continuously optimize and evaluate all active campaigns to increase efficiency.
(COMPANY NAME) (wxx.xxxxxx.xxm) is Europe's largest marketplace and a magazine specializing in distinctive design objects and the stories behind them. Driven by the belief that a life well lived means surrounding yourself with beauty and soul, we source vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories, and crafts from around the globe and seamlessly deliver them right to our customer's door. We see our mission as granting instant access to hard-to-find pieces of the highest quality to the broader public. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team of 75 people, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.
WHAT WE OFFER
* A competitive salary.
* An opportunity to shape a startup in its early stage.
* A great working atmosphere with an international team of highly motivated colleagues.
* Flat hierarchies with room for professional growth.
* Benefits as team events, free fruit, drinks, and more.
* A beautiful office in the heart of Berlin Charlottenburg.
* Support for personal development, training, conferences and continuous learning.
* An international marketing team with great colleagues providing a wide range of expert knowledge.
* Free in-house German lessons.
* Dog-friendly work environment.
Does this description fit your profile? Are you interested in the job? Please apply via our career portal (https://pxxxxx-xxxx.xxxxxxxx.xx/xxx/xxxxxx?xxx=xxxx6#apply), don't forget to attach your CV, a short motivation letter and including your availability and earliest possible start date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this position