Are you passionate about big data? Do you dream of a job that allows you put your analytical skills to the test? We're searching for talented and enthusiastic analyst to work at the heart of the Marketing Intelligence team on our performance measurement and our attribution model.
Working with huge data-sets, you'll draw insightful and actionable conclusions from complex analyses, so teams can optimize their performance. Do you eat data for breakfast? Then, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
* Analyze and generate insights into user behavior and marketing campaign performance through data exploration
* Fine tune and improve how we measure marketing performance by evolving our attribution model and diving into how users interact with our product over time and across devices
* End-to-end responsibility for marketing KPIs, from data collection, processing to availability and reporting
* Work in a team of data-hungry analysts, engineers & scientists using state of the art methods and tools
* Strategic analyses as well as regular monitoring of data in order to spot trends, find anomalies and initiate actions based on your findings
* Support and consult colleagues in marketing on data driven decision making and testing
* Setup, calibrate and execute A/B tests with the goal of generating actionable insights for our marketing teams
What you'll definitely need:
* A degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics or another quantitative discipline
* To speak fluent English (our company language)
* Proven analytical skills, and experience working in at least one programming language
* A basic knowledge of SQL and a good toolbox of statistical analyses and approaches
What we'd love you to have:
* 1-2 years data analysis experience
* Experience working with R or Python
* A basic knowledge of Hadoop
* A basic understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
-What you can expect from life at (COMPANY NAME):
* Growth: We help you grow as (COMPANY NAME) grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
* Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
* International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
* Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
* Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes, flat search and insurance.
* (COMPANY NAME) N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
* To find out more about life at (COMPANY NAME) follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
* To learn more about tech at (COMPANY NAME), check out our blog: https://txxx.xxxxxxx.xxm