(COMPANY NAME) is one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Europe with its headquarters in Hamburg. As a fashion and technology corporation, along with our strong team, our ambition is to make online shopping experiences more inspiring and more personal.
In collaboration with our Brand and Performance Marketing, the Media team develops innovative and flexible media strategies that can quickly be adapted to changes while effectively presenting (COMPANY NAME) in all markets.
As (Junior) Media Manager Digital (m/f/d) you will be responsible for driving (COMPANY NAME)'s programmatic display & video planning as well as buying activities across all our markets.
* Set up, steer, and optimize the programmatic campaigns with Google Display & Video 360 across all markets and channels (including YouTube, Video-On-Demand)
* Monitor the campaign performance in detail, run all necessary analyses, and optimize the campaign to meet target KPIs
* Define a strategy for the display & video inventory and negotiate programmatic deals
* Represent regular mid- and end reports, collect best practices, and provide recommendations
* Work with first- and third-party data, create and test custom audiences to steer campaigns towards predefined goals
* Experiment with innovative display and video formats as well as conceptualize structured A/B tests
* Strive for best-in-class campaign management by mastering and refining our programmatic infrastructure
* Outstanding university degree in marketing, economics, business or similar fields
* First experience in display & video advertising, ideally in eCommerce or at a trading desk
* Expert MS Excel user
* Ability to manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously and prioritize appropriately for maximizing business impact
* Affinity for data-driven decision making but also a hands-on and goal-oriented mentality
* Eager to question existing solutions and design new approaches, processes and structures
Because of our strong growth, new challenges and possibilities arise all along to further develop oneself and the company. Our team consists of people from different areas of expertise - fashion, marketing, business and tech - we are driven and united by our passion. We motivate and support each other, we share our know-how and we are open towards different opinions and new ideas.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in German or English) - preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents. :-)
T +4x xx xxx xxx xx7
(COMPANY NAME) GmbH
Domstraße 10 | 2xxx5 Hamburg