Do you want to bring your expertise to an innovative, dynamic company? Do you want to work within a diverse, international team?
The Quality Assurance team part of the Marketing Solutions is responsible for enabling (COMPANY NAME) marketing teams to implement their strategies by developing a set of automated tools to support their decisions ─ we're looking for a seasoned QA Engineer to join us in this mission!
If you are a detailed-oriented individual with a passion for automated testing, read on and apply today!
-What you'll do:
Be responsible for manual and automated testing activities.
Work alongside developers and project owners to detect malfunctions and deliver software that is bug-free.
Critically question the usability of product owners' new ideas and suggest design improvements or corrections throughout the development process.
Contribute during the planning and coordination of new software releases.
-What you'll need:
A degree in an IT-related field of study.
Experience in manual and automation testing is a must.
Familiar with the design, implementation and maintenance of automated tests.
Knowledge of Python and/or Robot Framework is highly desirable.
Familiar with SQL, Jira, Jenkins and Git.
Comfortable with a testing approach that is fast, flexible and continuously changing.
Able to work on multiple projects.
A hunger to learn and share knowledge, to set high goals and not to rest until they are achieved.
Desire to work in a dynamic international team where communication and collaboration are the keys to success.
Fluent in English, our company language.
-What you can expect from life at (COMPANY NAME):
* Growth: We help you grow as (COMPANY NAME) grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
* Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
* International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
* Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
* Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes, flat search and insurance.
(COMPANY NAME) N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
* To find out more about life at (COMPANY NAME) follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
* To learn more about tech at (COMPANY NAME), check out our blog: https://txxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/
* Want to learn more about (COMPANY NAME)'s business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://cxxxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxx-xxxxxxx/
Take the fast track:
* Don't feel like preparing your CV? You can do a work sample and show us your skills directly by following this link and complete the challenge. If your submission convinces our hiring managers, you will be invited to an interview directly