-Are you ready for a new challenge?
At Celonis, we turn the world's business processes into extraordinary experiences.
The Marketing team at Celonis paints a vision of business transformation for our customers. We show that transformation is necessary and possible, thanks to the power of our groundbreaking technology: the Intelligent Business Cloud.
The Content Marketing team brings this vision to life through dynamic experiences and compelling content delivered on the web, on social media, at events, and by our Sales team. Our content drives business growth in the areas of demand generation, customer acquisition, loyalty and evangelism, and brand trust and awareness.
We're looking for a graphic designer to join our newly created Content Marketing group that is scaling up to support the global content needs of our Demand Generation and Sales operations. You will be part of the formation of an internal agency that will take Celonis' content and creative to the next level, delivering highly visible, highly impactful cornerstone assets, like a new brand guide and a new corporate pitch presentation.
The graphics work you will do is wide-ranging, from document layout in InDesign, to presentation design in PowerPoint and Keynote, to designing logos and other graphics in Photoshop. You not only need to be a talented and experienced designer, but also you must be able to communicate with stakeholders and translate our brand narrative into amazing visual expressions.
We're looking for someone who will bring a spirit of creativity, agility, and uncommon thinking to make our content stand out from the crowd.
* ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Tech-Unicorns in the world
* ...offer our customers the Intelligent Business Cloud which is the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing, and transforming all IT-supported business processes
* ...are pioneers and market leader in the area of Process Mining
* ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
* ...design for a variety of mediums (digital and print)
* ...manage and adhere to strict timelines for the production of graphics
* ...manage external design agencies that supplement your work, sometimes outsourcing entire projects or components of projects
* ...you contribute to a cross-functional team developing our corporate identity and brand guidelines
* ...take part in the establishment of our internal agency model, helping to develop the approach and tools we use to manage the creative process end-to-end