(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of (COMPANY NAME) are inspired by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we are looking for a Visual / Graphic Facilitator to support our Solution Consulting team at our most important customers.
The Solution Consulting team is organized into several smaller teams based on the products they are selling, or the industry/vertical they are selling into. These teams exist in both the Commercial (small to mid-sized accounts) and Enterprise (largest) market segments. Our Solution Consultants are part of the following product oriented teams:
* Core (sales force automation and other core capabilities of the (COMPANY NAME) platform)
* Marketing Cloud (Prefers digital marketing/marketing automation experience)
* Service Cloud (Prefers call centre technology/customer service solution experience)
* Platform (Prefers app dev experience)
* Commerce Cloud (Prefers retail / e-commerce experience)
* DMP (Prefers ad tech experience)
* Quip (Prefers collaboration tools experience)
* CPQ (Prefers CPQ/Cash to Quote Experience)
* CloudCraze (B2B e-commerce)
* Field Service Lightning (on-site Service)
Our Solution Consultants are active in the following industry/vertical oriented teams:
* Healthcare and Life Sciences
* Insurance/Financial Services
* Retail and Consumer Goods
* Travel, Transport, Logistics
* Telecommunication & Media
* Analyze and understand a customers current situation and objectives in the respective industry context
* Develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs showing business value
* Industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view based on (COMPANY NAME)'s solutions.
* Present compelling (COMPANY NAME) & partner solutions while supporting relationships with customers and partners.
* Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
* Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
* Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into engaging designs and sufficient experience in Visual Design
* Proven ability in conception, realization and adaption of compelling digital creatives and classical media.
* Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
* Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
* Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic, energizing environments.
* Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
* Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people's attention.
* Willing and able to travel occasionally
* Fluent German & English
* Affinity for technology (likes to learn and work with the latest technology)
* Story telling and values selling skills
* Very competitive compensation package
* Ramp up schedule including training boot camp in San Francisco at hire and continuous sales and product training
* Career Advancement in a fast paced and rapidly growing organisation, mobility within the firm
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org