(COMPANY NAME) is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We're for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - fewer rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we're here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering his wishes and budget. He only pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Would you like to shape and optimize (COMPANY NAME)'s customer engagement, take over the responsibility to develop a retention strategy and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as our CRM Manager.
* Develop and execute cross-channel, end-to-end CRM strategies leveraging multiple channels such as E-mail, Mobile Push, SMS, and Direct Mailings. Continually engage and retain these customers throughout their life-cycle.
* Leverage marketing automation tools to develop inspirational, promotional and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention, customer loyalty, and customer engagement.
* Work with our Content, Creative Services, and Product Teams to design and launch ad-hoc and automated campaigns using our best of breed tools.
* Measure relevant KPIs, ensure appropriate documentation of results and improve them by continuously testing new and different approaches.
* Extract insights from customer data and defining intelligent targeting, personalization and cross-channel communication.
* You successfully completed your studies (Bachelor, Master, Diploma or similar) with an emphasis on Marketing or a related field.
* You have 2-3 years of experience in CRM with a focus on customer life-cycle, retention & engagement. Experience with advanced ESPs is a plus.
* You are a Self-Starter and are eager to make an impact. You are well organized and work effectively across multiple topics and projects.
* You have the customer at heart, and you consider customer-centric communication as a key success factor.
* You have an analytical mindset, but you don't shy away from more creative tasks and challenges.
* You are eager to learn and to innovate.
* Intermediate knowledge in HTML and CSS is a plus.
* Ideally, you gained first experience in managing people.
* An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men.
* A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals - we love to celebrate them as well! Join us for our exciting team events.
* An exciting and responsible role with great impact.
* An honest and open feedback culture - 360° degree feedback from your peers and your manager (vice versa).
* Individual development opportunities - want to attend a conference, take upon a course or go to a workshop? Do it, we support you financially.
* A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin - Kreuzberg - we have air-conditioning, too.
* We love dog owners - you are welcome to bring your four-legged friend.
* We subsidize your retirement plan & offer fresh fruits, mate, fritz-spritz and beers after work