The Hootsuite EMEA Marketing team is seeking a passionate, organised and driven Marketing Specialist. Strong attention to detail and a results-oriented outlook are key characteristics for success in this role. The successful candidate will assist with regional campaign planning, execution, co-ordination, and content creation - with priority on the UK market.
Reporting to the Enterprise Marketing Manager, UK & Ire, the successful candidate will manage multiple program elements, in order to drive leads, support business goals & deliver against Hootsuite's growth objectives.
* Define marketing timelines for campaigns and initiatives
* Coordinate campaign elements across channels - from copywriting through design to publication
* Understand and track results of all marketing campaigns including lead funnel management
* Managing logistics of large, enterprise focused events
* Working with interdisciplinary teams to ensure task completion and seamless transition between responsibilities according to timelines
* Support the creation of customer success stories by engaging with regional customers
* Liaising with Global PR Teams and Local PR Agency
* Understanding and using insights from global research for relevant local content
* Complete data analysis and research to proactively identify market gaps
* Provide regular communication and updates to the local sales team on key marketing activities
* Work closely with the Marketing Manager and corporate marketing teams, both, in London as well as Vancouver (HQ), to execute tactics of the enterprise marketing strategy.
You're Great At...
* Degree in Marketing, communications, other related field or experience to match.
* Demonstrable experience working in a marketing role, either at an agency or in a corporate setting
* Strong project management, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
* Event management experience
* Proven track record of successful campaigns
* Fluent in English
* Proven copywriting skills
* Understanding of social media as it pertains to enterprise businesses
* Familiarity with collaborative work tools (i.e. Google Docs, Wrike & CMS) and social web tools
* Experience working with interdisciplinary teams towards a specific goal
* Prioritisation of tasks
* Customer and sales focused
* Experience in enterprise sales
* Experience working in a startup, software or a Social Media environment
* Knowledge of the Hootsuite dashboard
* Other European languages