Join us in our mission to build the best streaming service for classical music as our new Customer Success Manager.
Become the bridge between our product, marketing, and other business teams. In this role, your focus will be creating a great experience for every customer when they interact with (COMPANY NAME), thus facilitating insights and driving improvements to the customer experience and to our product.
Come on board and help us shape the way people listen to classical music.
WHERE YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
* Become our customers' trusted advisor and serve as their advocate inside (COMPANY NAME).
* Guide and help customers at each stage in their journey with us: from onboarding to a successful signup, to expanding their use of (COMPANY NAME).
* Develop strong knowledge of our product and share this knowledge with our customers to help them achieve the best music streaming experience possible.
* Bring our customer's voice to our product team by collecting and sharing customer feedback and ideas.
EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY TRAITS WE FIND RELEVANT FOR THIS POSITION
* Working experiences in a customer-facing role
* You love to communicate: we need your native German and excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
* You're curious, proactive and enjoy helping people
* You thrive in a rapidly changing environment
* You're a digital native: familiarity with current web and mobile technologies is a given.
* Any additional language (especially French or Spanish) is a big plus
Nice to have
* Experience with Intercom and other Software-as-a-Service products
* Experience working with technical support teams to solve customers' technical challenges
* Interest in classical music
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
* Invest your time and energy into a meaningful and beautiful product that improves the lives of people
* Small team, high impact - we don't waste time with unnecessary process or politics
* Friendly and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Kreuzberg
* An educational budget which you can invest in your own development
* Discount for sports membership, as well as free yoga and circuit training in our office
* We value long-lasting relationships - we make sure you get to develop and grow within your role
"This startup is set to revolutionize classical music" - Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
Classical music connects people all over the world, transcending culture, race, and generation to inspire and evoke thoughts and emotions in a powerful way. Our vision is to enrich people's lives through classical music. That's why we are building a streaming service that caters to the unique depth and complexity of the genre - with the goal of making classical music as accessible as never before.
We work with all major and specialized record labels around the globe and maintain close relationships with the world's leading artists and musical institutions. Among them great orchestras such as the Vienna Philharmonic or iconic artists like Thomas Hampson.
(COMPANY NAME) is available to music lovers across the globe. Physically we are rooted in Berlin and we consider the German-speaking countries our home base, in the same as the world perceives them as the cradle of classical music.
Apply for this position
Send your application to: [email protected