Looking for a new challenge with an impact company? Please apply!
We are looking for a Junior ESG Consultant in Berlin to support our delivery team as a working student!
As a Junior ESG Consultant, you will be an important member of our German delivery team, supporting our mission to decarbonize the real estate industry. Centered around our SaaS ESG Data Platform, you will work on strategic projects to help our clients achieve their sustainability goals. This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in ESG consulting and contribute to the sustainability transformation of the real estate industry.
Under the direction of a Senior ESG Consultant, you will help our clients to:
* Discover strategic ESG topics (e.g. research, regulatory analysis, peer benchmarking)
* Design their ESG roadmaps (e.g. decarbonization trajectory definition, projects management, action planning)
* Support the deployment of the (COMPANY NAME) ready ESG platform (platform set-up, configuration, maintenance)
* Measure their performance (e.g. ESG reporting, ESG scoring, ESG certificates)
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
* Strong interest in real estate and sustainability
* Fit with (COMPANY NAME)'s values: Drive, Commitment, Righteousness and Goodwill
* Innovative and proactive mindset
* Proficient at using analytical and visualization tools (e.g. Excel and PowerPoint)
* Curious about our data driven ESG platform (COMPANY NAME) Ready
* Excellent listening and communication skills
* Fluent in German & English
* Pursuing a Degree in Engineering, Business, Social Sciences, Architecture, or similar disciplines
* Based in Berlin
Nice to have skills:
* Experience in real estate and/or ESG
* Programming skills (Python/R)
* Proficiency in additional languages
You might not meet every requirement mentioned, so if you feel like you only match 70 or 80%, go ahead and apply!
WHY JOIN (COMPANY NAME)?
(COMPANY NAME) is a company with a cause: we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate's negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
We provide a flexible environment where employees can work from home up to 3 days per week and organize regular social events to build relationships and spirit among employees.
On top of providing the usual social benefits in all locations, we invest heavily in the training and development of our employees.
Our list of benefits includes, but is not limited to, meal and transportation reimbursement, access to a language plattform, and more!
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicities, religion or ideology, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.
More about (COMPANY NAME)?
(COMPANY NAME): #ImpactForward
Founded in 2014, (COMPANY NAME) supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, (COMPANY NAME) helps realign stakeholders' interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
(COMPANY NAME) is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company's end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
* 400M+ of sqm monitored
* 50+ countries where we operate
* 300+ references across the world
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together to ensure the best possible customer experience. To match (COMPANY NAME)'s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining (COMPANY NAME) means becoming a team player and giving a purpose to your work!
|Posted on:||13 Apr 2023|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|