Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm is looking for an experienced Sales Programs Manager to join a growing Sales Programs and Business Development team in Europe to cover Germany & Austria.
The role will report into the Head of Sales Programs Germany & Austria and scope of coverage is our Enterprise and Commercial Business. The position will be based out of our landmark office in München,
Düsseldorf or Frankfurt.
The Sales Programs office is a high pace, high impact team charged to define and deliver significant change to sales and marketing alignment along with structured demand generation efforts. Sales Programs is an
important role within the Sales organisation and features a mix of Demand Generation planning/coordination/execution based on Pipeline trending analysis and participation in the sales
leadership as a key stakeholder.
Deliverables take the form of recommendations and ownership (initial phases) of the local Demand Generation plans, Campaign and Programs creation/execution, sales/marketing alignment, Sales
enablement coordination, Innovation and Best Practice sharing. The successful candidate will regularly brief executives and own various cross-functional initiatives.
The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of (COMPANY NAME) are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model,
which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. We are proud to work in a diverse and open team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Programs/Business development-level individual or an experienced Sales professional with exceptional business acumen to get into the most innovative
company in the high tech industry.
The ideal candidate will:
* Work with Sales Manager and Business strategy stakeholders
* Work with cluster/country marketing teams to guide the marketing execution of some campaigns, which requires AE direct contribution
* Create and own a consolidated demand generation plan/calendar to meet AE pipeline generation targets, taking into account sales priorities for the region.
* Create and Drive AE programs including planning process, involving key stakeholders in business development, sales and sales management, aligning with marketing plans where possible.
* Ensure full engagement of sales teams in relevant demand generation actions via ongoing communication and review of results, with full involvement in the Sales management team.
* Own and be accountable for the regional Demand Generation board cadence and pipeline targets.
* Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on pipeline trends and progression with a view to developing business through local Demand Generation boards.
* Align Global and EMEA campaigns, promotions and messaging (industry and competitive) to targeted industries, segments and accounts.
* Activities may include: co-ordination of all contributors to sales program activities; delivering briefings, continuous improvement in contacts lists and content, reporting on results and successes, assessing effectiveness, recommending areas of improvement
* Identify and promote best use of demand generation tools within sales teams, and sharing demand generation best practice across countries and segments
* years of experience in a similar programs role or business development, sales readiness, marketing or sales, in a high tech environment. Combination of these an advantage.
* Proven track record in driving demand generation / campaigns / programs through and with senior field sales organisation
* Strong leadership, networking, relationship-building, communication and influencing skills.
* Must be able to network across the company and to build/manage cross-functional virtual
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills and quantitative approach to solving problems.
* Strong organisational ability, experienced in planning and managing a systematic approach to demand generation through sales teams.
* Proactive, creative and innovative thinker. Must be a able to generate consistently new ideas for driving and supporting divisional priorities through Sales Programs.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful.
* English proficiency is a requirement, additional languages a plus.
* BS/BA required; MBA a plus, but not required
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org