As Undergraduate Student Enrollment Coordinator, you will join Hult in the heart of Dusseldorf, Germany. This is an excellent entry level role by working in a global company office (Education First) and the position is suitable for someone who is looking to gain sales and marketing experience. The role is full-time with the opportunity to grow into a more senior position after 12 months.
We love exceeding goals, we love speed, and we strive when changes happen. We are quite nontraditional in style, we are entrepreneurs. Fundamentally, we love what we do: helping students find a business school that is relevant and that could potentially change their lives. If you identify yourself with us, please contact us!
You will be contacting and advising our German speaking candidates over the phone, as well as promoting our international Undergraduate program in London, Boston and San Francisco. We are therefore looking for someone who is very comfortable on the phone, and at ease at communicating through different channels, such as making daily calls and sending emails.
* Contacting and advising our German speaking prospective students and helping to sell the program.
* Help organize and assist during fairs and country events. Support with events.
* Organize face to face meetings with prospective students
* Interacting with our customers in a professional manner, in line with our brand and values
* Consistently meeting and exceeding all team sales targets
* Native speaker in German (mother tongue), excellent in English
* Outgoing and ambitious individual
* Bachelors or Masters degree, preferred experience in sales
* A highly customer-focused nature, target-oriented and multi-tasking abilities
* Exceptional communication skills
* International experience (professional or personal) and passion to work in a multicultural environment
Application close date: January 2020
Position start date: as soon as possible
Please note that you must have the right to work in Germany to be considered for this position.
Hult is the global community creating the future of business. Founded by Bertil Hult, a pioneering voice in education, Hult International Business School is a new kind of business school that strives to deliver the most relevant education for today's ever-evolving, fast-paced world.
Students can choose from a range of practical, business-focused programs including the Global One-Year MBA, Global Executive MBA, Masters, and Bachelor degrees, as well as our extensive Executive Education programs. With six campus locations in the influential cities of Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 140 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are accredited by the world's three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world