At (COMPANY NAME), our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard--working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
At (COMPANY NAME), we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment and we're passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
We are now looking for an extraordinary Sales Operations Analyst based out of our Munich, Germany office, to work with (COMPANY NAME)'s most meaningful Automotive customers in Europe.
What you'll be doing:
* Manage and resolve all customer service, sales administration and logistics related issues.
* Maintain the weekly/monthly customer ordering & forecasting process and cadence.
* Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely and uninterrupted supply to customer base.
* Craft, maintain and distribute a variety of reports (shipping, backlog, forecast).
* Provide on-demand reporting to support Automotive Business Unit as analysis needs arise.
* Assist the Sales team with Internal Sales Processes and Systems.
What we need to see:
* A good degree from a leading university.
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English (must) and German (nice-to-have).
* Sales or Customer Service experience in a similar sales operations role, ideally within the Automotive industry preferably in a leading high-tech company.
* Medium to advanced experience in Excel. Knowledge of SAP and SteelWedge would be helpful.
* Strong analytical and reporting skills and the ability to articulate issues, ideas and solutions.
* Good organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management and task prioritization skills.
(COMPANY NAME) has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. (COMPANY NAME)'s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing - with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life's work - to amplify human imagination and intelligence. With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, (COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers! We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to extraordinary growth, our elite engineering teams are fast-growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous manager with a sincere real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law